BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday sofa deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Deal Tomato. Find savings on sectional sofas, sleeper sofas, sectional sleeper sofas, couches and futons.
Best sofa deals:
- Save up to 63% on sleeper, reclining, convertible & sectional sofas, futons & more - check live prices on top-selling couches & futons at Amazon
- Save up to $400 on a wide range of top-rated sofas, couches & futons at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling sectional & sleeper sofas such as Mainstays, Novogratz, Better Homes & Gardens & more
- Save up to 53% on top-rated sectional sofas at Walmart - save on sleeper, leather, linen, reversible sectional sofas & more
- Save up to $300 on sofas at Amazon - save on convertible, chaise, reversible sectional sofas & more from top rated brands such as HONBAY, Rivet, Stone & Beam & DHP
- Save up to $253 on futons at Amazon - save on an array of futons, futon mattresses & more from brands such as DHP, Novogratz & Emoor
- Save up to 70% on sofas, futons and couches at Wayfair.com - free delivery provided for orders over $49
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A good couch or a cozy sofa is actually a good investment not many have realized yet. Sectional sofas are ideal for people who like versatility as this kind of sofa can be used according to one’s desired shape and could create additional room space. Futons and sleepers are dual-purpose sofas which may be converted into a bed and vice versa, allowing one to sit and lie down on the same cushion.
When does Black Friday officially start at Amazon and Walmart? In 2019, Black Friday and Cyber Monday take place on November 29th and December 2nd, respectively.
Amazon’s Black Friday sales start in the beginning of November and continue past Cyber Monday into early December. The sales week leading up to Black Friday remains the most important for shoppers due to the number of deals on offer. Walmart also starts the shopping period earlier this year through their Early Deals Drop which begins on October 25th and runs throughout November. Holiday shoppers can enjoy special deals on high-ticket items such as electronics, gaming accessories, sporting goods and kitchen appliances. Walmart typically launches their deals for Black Friday earlier online, on the eve of Thanksgiving (November 27). Deals are normally made available in retail outlets the next day on Thanksgiving (November 28).
Amazon runs its Black Friday deals longer than other retailers, who usually end theirs on Cyber Monday. Holiday discounts on Amazon are typically extended for an additional week during their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.