BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of all the best Black Friday 2019 blender and juicer deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Retail Fuse.
Best Blender & Juicer deals:
- Save up to $60 on KitchenAid Classic, Artisan & Professional Series stand mixers- at KitchenAid.com
- Save $50 off all new Vitamix blenders at the Vitamix Black Friday sale (starts 11/22)
- Save up to 71% on Oster, NutriBullet, KitchenAid & Cuisinart blenders at Walmart.com - click the link for the latest prices on personal, countertop and hand blenders, juicers & food processors from top brands
- Save up to 62% on highly rated juicers at Amazon - check for deals on masticating, centrifugal and citrus juicers from Breville, Cuisinart, AICOK and more
- Save up to 27% on NutriBullet blenders, mixers & food processors at Amazon - check live prices on high-speed personal and full size blenders and nutrient-extracting juicers
- Save up to 38% on top rated food processors at Walmart.com - check for live prices on multi-purpose chopping and slicing appliances with 7 to 13 cup bowls and variable speed options
- Save up to 42% on best selling Ninja blenders at Walmart.com - save on Ninja Supra, Performance, Fit, Foodi and Professional blenders with Auto IQ technology and nutrient extraction features
- Save up to 55% on Vitamix blenders at Walmart.com - check deals on compact, commercial and professional-grade variable-speed blenders with pulse features and vented lids
- Save up to 53% on hand immersion blenders at Walmart.com - save on 2 to 5 speed hand blenders from Hamilton Beach, KitchenAid, Betty Crocker and more top brands
- Save $60 off the Vitamix E310 Classic Blender - at the Vitamix Black Friday sale (starts 11/22)
- Save $125 off the Vitamix A3500 Blender - at the Vitamix Black Friday sale (starts 11/22)
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nutribullet is a well-known brand, famous for their impeccable blenders and juicers. Their NBR 1201 is a 12-piece blender equipped with a 600-watt motor. It comes with easy-to-clean body, cups, and handles. Nutribullet RX is an impressive food processor that can be used to prepare different types of smoothies, soups, and many more. Vitamix is another famous brand that sells great juicers and blenders.
What percentage savings do stores give on Black Friday? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
As top online retailers offer attractive online discounts on millions of products, more and more shoppers are choosing to shop primarily online instead of in-store on Black Friday. A report from the National Retail Federation shows that in 2018 there were 41.4 million online shoppers compared to the 34.7M people who shopped exclusively in stores.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.