BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best STEM toy kit Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on learning and educational toys, science kits and electronics for children.
Best STEM Toys deals:
- Save up to 37% on an impressive range of STEM & educational toys at Walmart - save on top-rated educational toys from Sphero, Anki Cozmo, Sphero, Zoomer, LeapFrog & more
- Save up to 34% on highly-rated Anki Cozmo STEM toy robots, kits & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Cozmo Limited Edition in Interstellar Blue, Collector’s Edition & Red & White
- Save on LeapFrog STEM educational toys, reading systems & learning tablets at Amazon - LeapFrog’s top-rated LeapPad Learning Tablets include access to curated award-winning school-readiness apps
- Save up to $90 on Zoomer toy robots at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Zuppies, Dino, Playful Pup, Kitty, & Chimp interactive STEM-ready Zoomer toy robots
- Save on Sphero robotic balls & other STEM learning toys & kits at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated robotic toys from Sphero Sprk+, Mini, RVR, Bolt & Specdrums
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
STEM toys are learning tools developed for children to introduce them to or enhance their science, technology, engineering and math skills. Popular examples of this include the Leapfrog series which makes learning tablets called LeapPads, featuring apps and games for kids as young as three months up to first grade. Other brands include Anki, Zoomer and Sphero, which make robot toys that can learn along with the child, as well as VTech, which develops and distributes a product called the Touch and Learn Activity Desk. This desk teaches kids reading and writing skills with an interactive set-up that includes over 160 vocabulary words and more than 30 learning activities.
What is the meaning behind Black Friday? Due to the large increase in sales arising from Black Friday, many retailers find their profits run "into the black". This is one of the suggestions as to why the shopping holiday after Thanksgiving is called "Black Friday".
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.