BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Samsung Watches Black Friday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on Samsung Galaxy Watch, Gear S3 & Gear S3 Frontier.
Best Samsung Watches deals:
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 - available at Sprint.com (Offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches - check for prices on popular 40mm, 42mm, 46mm models with GPS and Bluetooth at Amazon
- Save on Samsung smartwatches at the Samsung store Black Friday sale - check for live prices on popular models like the Samsung Gear S, Samsung Gear S3 and Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
- Save up to 44% on Samsung Gear Smartwatches at Amazon
- Save on select Samsung smartwatches at Walmart - check for live prices on watches with GPS and bluetooth like the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung is one of many brands that has mastered the art of smartwatches. They offer a wide-variety of watches that utilize bluetooth to connect to the users cellphone in order to sync with apps, view and respond to messages and even facilitate phone calls. Samsung’s options vary vastly in terms of style and features. The Gear S3 Frontier is designed to model a classic watch but with GPS to allow users to track running or cycling. The Galaxy Watch Active2 functions with LTE and has a built-in running coach. While the Galaxy Fit-e is lightweight, comes in bright colors and appears like a more classic fitness watch.
What store has the best deals on Black Friday? Both Amazon and Walmart offer discounts on a wide variety of products during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday shopping season.
With a 48.6% share of all online sales during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend last year (Edison Trends), Amazon currently reigns over other retailers in overall Black Friday performance. Amazon displayed their customer-centric approach by offering free shipping to all US customers during last year’s holiday sales season.
According to eMarketer, last year’s Black Friday sale generated 132 million visits to Walmart’s website. Walmart successfully combined online shopping with in-store visits by offering attractive click-and-collect options during the shopping holiday.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.