BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early weighted blanket Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best early Kohl’s, JCPenney, Walmart and Amazon weighted blanket deals by clicking the links below.
Best Weighted Blanket deals:
- Save up to 86% on a wide range of top-rated weighted blankets at Walmart - save on 25 lb, 20 lb, 15lb, 15 lb & 12lb & cooling weighted blankets from Tranquility, NEX & more trusted brands
- Save up to 69% on Quility, rocabi, LUNA, YnM & other premium weighted blankets at Amazon.com - check live prices on 7lb, 10lb, 15lb, 12 lb, 20lb, 25lb weighted blankets for all ages
- Save $76 on the Qusleep Diamond Weighted Blanket at Amazon
- Save $215 on the Premium Weighted Blanket - at Amazon
- Deals available on weighted blankets at Kohl’s.com
- Save on weighted blankets at JCPenney - check deals on 10, 12, 15, 20 & 25lb weighted blankets
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Weighted blankets are now making a name for itself in the market as it promises to lessen anxiety and improve overall sleep. Basically, it is a regular blanket stuffed with small objects such as plastic beads, pellets, and cotton. Usual weight variations are 12 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, and 25 lb, although there are also lighter variations for children.
When did people start using the term Black Friday and why? Originally a term used to describe the high volume of shoppers and resulting accidents during chaotic sales, Black Friday now describes the sales period around late November when stores offer a large number of impressive deals.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.