BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best early fishing Black Friday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on fly fishing equipment, fishing rods & fish finders.
Best Fishing deals:
- Save up to $76 on Garmin, Humminbird & Venterior fish finders at Amazon - check live prices on handheld depth and fish finders with sonar, GPS, transducer & LCD display
- Save up to 33% on fishing rods at Amazon - check live prices on telescopic, spinning, casting & fly fishing rods for freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Save on essential fishing gear at Amazon - check live prices on PLUSINNO, Piscifun & Penn fishing rods, reels, lines, lures, fish finders & apparel
- Save up to 70% at the bullseye deals sale at Thesportsman’sguide.com - extensive selection of fishing essentials including chest waders and insulated boots
- Save up to 26% on popular fly fishing clothing & accessories at Backcountry.com - save on chest waders, rod and reel combos, wet and dry flies, complete kits & more
- Save on select fishing rods, lines, apparel & accessories at Walmart
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fly fishing is a method of fishing wherein a lightweight artificial fly is used. Numerous methods of casting the lure are implemented by hobbyists and professionals. A tool that can help fishermen to catch fish easier is a fish finder. This device uses sonar to locate fish underwater by sending pulses and checking the signals that bounce back.
What’s so special about Black Friday deals? Thousands of products in every category go on sale during Black Friday with steep discounts over the entire Thanksgiving shopping weekend. In 2016, Walmart offered customers an average of 36.6% in savings, according to e-commerce experts Profitero. Electronics items were offered at an even higher average discount of 39.3%.
Most retailers place their best deals online to make shopping more convenient for customers. As a result, more people are now doing the majority of their Black Friday shopping online as opposed to in-store.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.