BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Searching for the top camera deals for Black Friday 2019? Deal reviewers at Saver Trends have published their list of the best early Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras, Nest security camera, GoPro action camera and Polaroid instant camera deals for 2019. Find their updated list of links to deals below.
Best Camera deals:
- Save up to 52% on Canon & Nikon DSLR, Sony Mirrorless, GoPro, Polaroid & Nest security cameras at Amazon - check the latest deals on best-selling 4K action cameras, DSLR cameras, security cameras & mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 50% on Ring, Blink, Nest & Arlo Pro security cameras & baby monitors at Amazon - including savings on indoor and outdoor cameras, baby monitors, video doorbells & floodlight cams
- Save up to $1,424 on Canon & Nikon DSLR & Sony mirrorless cameras at Amazon - featuring discounts on top-rated DSLR camera bodies, lenses, complete bundles & accessories
- $50 bonus value on GoPro HERO8 Black Bundles at GoPro.com - shoppers also get $100 off the HERO 8 Black when trading in any digital camera
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of DSLR cameras, instant cameras, GoPro action cameras & smart home security cameras at Walmart
- Save up to $50 on Polaroid & Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, Mini 90 & Instax Square cameras at Amazon - including deals on Polaroid cameras, Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras, printers, Instant Film packs & accessories
- Save up to 35% on Nest security cameras & smart home devices at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Nest Indoor & Outdoor Cams, Learning Thermostats, Protect smoke detectors & motion detectors
- Save up to $700 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles - at Canon.com
- Save on select action cameras, DSLR & mirrorless cameras, security cameras & accessories - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cameras have been around since the 17th century and have been evolving ever since. There are several types of cameras available in the market today: security, instant, action, DSLR, point-and-shoot, and mirrorless cameras. Popular camera brands include Nest and Arlo for security cameras, Fujifilm and Polaroid for instant cameras and Canon and Nikon for DSLR, point-and shoot and mirrorless cameras.
Why is Black Friday called Black Friday? The Friday after Thanksgiving sees significant volumes of shoppers heading to retail stores to take advantage of post-Thanksgiving sales. This day was dubbed ‘Black Friday’ by traffic policemen due to the chaotic traffic conditions it caused. Happening around late November, Black Friday is now known as a big holiday sales event where shoppers can find millions of items at discounted prices.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.