BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best early pet housing and accessory deals for Black Friday 2019. Access instant early Black Friday savings on dog DNA tests, cat beds, dog cages, small animal hutches and more by clicking the links below.
Best Pets deals:
- Save up to 64% on a wide range of Plush Paws, PetSafe, K&H, MarineLand & more trusted pet supplies brands at Amazon - save on best-selling dog beds, DNA tests, cat trees, aquariums, fish tanks & more
- Save up to 20% on a high quality pet supplies, accessories & medicines at the Chewy online store - save on aquariums, fish tanks, dog beds, cat trees, DNA tests & more
- Save up to 23% on PetFusion, Best Friends, MidWest, Furhaven & dog bed brands - save on top-rated dog beds at Amazon.com
- Save on Embark, Wisdom Panel, Mars & more best-selling dog DNA tests - save on a wide range of canine DNA test kits at Amazon
- Save up to 51% on top-quality cat trees from AmazonBasics, Go Pet Club & Vesper -check live prices of best-selling Go Pet Club 62-inch & 72-inch cat trees at Amazon.com
- Save up to 44% on best-selling aquariums, fish tanks, kits & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on trusted brands such as MarineLand, Tetra, Marina & more
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday bring forth a lot of major discounts for pet owners. Major retailers like Chewy and Petco are expected to offer deals on a lot of products including dog beds, cat trees, fish tanks, aquariums and even dog DNA tests. Pet owners looking to find new pets should also be on the lookout as some small pets, such as reptiles, are expected to have a 50% discount during the event.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? Retailers Amazon and Walmart are holding the biggest sales events spanning Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
Edison Trends, a trusted source for business news, estimates Amazon.com accounted for 48.6% of total online revenue over Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2018, making it the largest of all the big box retailers over this period. Amazon’s decision to offer free shipping to purchases made over the holiday sales season last year was most likely a significant factor to the retailer’s impressive performance during the period.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.