BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Black Friday STEM Toy deals for 2019? Deals experts at Retail Fuse have compared early savings on Sphero, Anki, Cozmo, Leapfrog & Zoomer toys and are listing the best live deals below.
Best STEM Toys deals:
- Save on an impressive range of STEM & educational toys at Walmart - save on top-rated educational toys from Sphero, Anki Cozmo, Sphero, Zoomer, LeapFrog & more
- Save up to 34% on highly-rated Anki Cozmo STEM toy robots, kits & accessories at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Cozmo Limited Edition in Interstellar Blue, Collector’s Edition & Red & White
- Save on LeapFrog STEM educational toys, reading systems & learning tablets at Amazon - LeapFrog’s top-rated LeapPad Learning Tablets include access to curated award-winning school-readiness apps
- Save up to $90 on Zoomer toy robots at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on Zuppies, Dino, Playful Pup, Kitty, & Chimp interactive STEM-ready Zoomer toy robots
- Save on Sphero robotic balls & other STEM learning toys & kits at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated robotic toys from Sphero Sprk+, Mini, RVR, Bolt & Specdrums
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
STEM toys are not only educational but also fun as they give children a hands-on approach to problem-solving. The Anki Cozmo teaches users about coding through a visual component. Zoomer also has robots but in a puppy form and Sphero robots come in a ball format. The LeapPad is one of the most popular toys from LeapFrog and serves as a child’s first tablet.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart are offering the most extensive Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year.
Amazon reported sales of more than 700,000 fashion products and 1 million toys within the first 9 hours of their Black Friday sale last year. In addition to offering free shipping with no minimum order during Black Friday last year, Amazon’s extensive selection of items, hassle-free shopping experience, and customized gift guides makes it the most attractive shopping option for holiday shoppers.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.