DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Company Market Shares 2019: Competitive Profiles of Leading Instrument Suppliers" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total market for analytical and life science instrumentation was over $63 billion in 2018. Although there are well over 1,000 companies representing this space, the top 20 comprise nearly two-thirds of total sales. These top companies dominate the market through a variety of product offerings in chromatography, mass spectrometry, life science instrumentation, spectroscopy, microscopy, and much more.
Knowledge about the laboratory space can be visualized in many different ways, in terms of technologies, end-markets and regional segments. But one of the most important ways of viewing the marketplace, both for market participants and for external investors and other observers, is through the competitive situation. To get a complete picture of the market, it's important to assess vendor share across different technologies, and over time.
Objectives of this Report
- An in-depth picture of major global instrumentation companies, how they stack up against each other, how they participate in the market, and where they are gaining and losing share.
- An overview of how these important companies control the destiny of the overall instrumentation industry.
- Company background information that includes revenues for SDi's traditional technology categories from the Global Assessment Report.
- How the lab instrument business has evolved for each company over the past five years.
- Estimated sales for various analytical technologies for each company.
- Estimated market shares for various analytical technologies for each company.
- A thorough timeline of relevant company acquisitions & dispositions, often going back decades
Key Topics Covered:
- About This Report
- Executive Summary
- Definitions & Methodology
2. Technology Overview
- Mass Spectrometry
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Life Science Instrumentation
- Lab Automation
- Surface Science
- Materials Characterization
- Other Instrumentation & Lab Equipment
3. Analytical Instrumentation Market Overview
- Overall Market Demand by Technology Category
- Overall Supplier Market Share
- Overall Supplier Participation Matrix by Technology Category
4. Leading Supplier Profiles
- Analytical Laboratory Technology Share (2018)
- Revenues by Technology Category (2018)
- Analytical Laboratory Technology Revenue Split (2013 - 2018)
- Revenues Split by Technology (2018)
- Market Share by Technology (2018)
- Market Share for GC/MS (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for Gas Chromatography (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for Analytical HPLC (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for Prep HPLC (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for Quad LC/MS (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for Microarrays (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for ICP & ICP-MS (2013 - 2018)
- Market Share for Capillary Electrophoresis (2013 - 2018)
- Timeline of Acquisitions & Dispositions
4.3 Becton Dickinson
4.7 GE Healthcare
4.8 Hitachi High Technologies
4.10 Merck (MilliporeSigma)
4.11 Mettler Toledo
4.16 Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Becton Dickinson
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi High Technologies
- Merck (MilliporeSigma)
- Mettler Toledo
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/petupr