BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced a new, streamlined approach to its worldwide partner program. The new structure helps both Tufin and its partners better support sophisticated enterprise infrastructures and cloud deployments, facilitate partner profitability through enhanced incentives, and expand new business opportunities.
Tufin’s updated program consists of two reseller tiers – Gold and Authorized – offering a variety of benefits designed to promote and encourage increased engagement activity, such as the development of technical pre- and post-sales expertise, new deliverables, and new incentives for incremental business opportunities.
“Tufin’s new program delivers simplification and more resources to partners than ever before,” said Mike Menegay, vice president of global channels at Tufin. “Through improved incentives, programs and increased field resources, our partners have an even greater opportunity to become the beneficiaries of Tufin’s continued growth, while Tufin benefits from the partners’ extended reach and technical expertise to support our customers’ increasingly complex and highly dynamic environments.”
Additional elements of the new Tufin Partner Program include:
- Service Delivery: Expansion of the Tufin Service Delivery Partner (SDP) Program provides high-level certifications, virtual bench capacity, and expanded instructor-led trainings throughout the world.
- MSSP Expansion: Tufin’s consumption based MSSP offering for managed service providers is available worldwide.
- New Deal Registrations: Improved partner incentives for opening incremental opportunities with new Tufin customers.
- New US Federal Partner Program: Expansion of Tufin’s market leadership with the formalized entry of Tufin into the U.S. Federal and SLED markets, supported by Tufin’s new U.S. Federal organization and authorized U.S. Government Partner Program.
- Technical Alliance Expansion: Extending technology integrations and services opportunities through the Tufin Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) Program with key industry vendors.
- Cloud Business Unit: Creation of a new business unit focusing on the cloud-native application market with increased opportunities for partner participation and expansion.
“Tufin’s approach to a Unified Security Policy framework across network and cloud-native environments separates it from all others in respect to policy-centric security and IT management,” said Sam Goodman, president, G2 Deployment Advisors, a key Tufin Gold Services Delivery Partner (SDP). “By combining its industry-leading technology with a straightforward Partner Program that incents, protects, trains and provides business opportunities, Tufin makes it clear they are the best vendor in its market to be associated with.”
The new program was initially unveiled during the partner days at Tufinnovate Boston and Tufinnovate Lisbon. The annual Tufinnovate conferences bring together Tufin’s key partners and top customers, and this year the events set a record-breaking number of partner and customer attendees.
At the event, Tufin also recognized several top-performing partners in the Americas and EMEA. Award-winners included:
- Access-IT. Super-Regional Partner of the Year - Americas
- G2 Deployment Advisors. Services Delivery Partner (SDP) of the Year - Americas
- Presidio. Hunter of the Year - Americas
- Worldwide Technology. Partner of the Year - Americas
- Dimension Data / NTT. Partner of the Year - North EMEA
- DGS. Partner of the Year - South EMEA
- Itris Enterprise AG. Partner of the Year - Central EMEA
- Dimension Data / NTT. Partner of the Year - West EMEA
- Exclusive Networks Europe. Distributor of the Year
- Antea Group. Rising Star of the Year - EMEA
- Apius Technologies. Hunter of the Year - EMEA
- AERAsec. Services Delivery Partner (SDP) of the Year - EMEA
- Computacenter. Partner of the Year - EMEA
“Tufin’s offering provides a comprehensive approach to both security and agility, managing critical firewall infrastructures and compliance across multiple vendor platforms and the move to hybrid cloud,” said Dr. Peter Schill, unit director – security sales at Computacenter AG & Co. “It is exactly this kind of integrated solution our customers are looking for and they love the policy-centric orchestration and automation capabilities. Tufin understands the real needs around native-cloud requirements that require a similar yet different set of offerings. We are proud of winning the EMEA ‘Partner of the Year’ award and are excited for our future with Tufin.”
For more information on the Tufin Partnership Program, please visit: https://www.tufin.com/partners/channel-partner-program
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2,000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.