BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In search of the best Surface laptop deals for Black Friday 2019? Deals researchers at Save Bubble have found the best early savings on Microsoft Surface Pro X, 7, 6 and Surface Go. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Surface deals:
- Save up to $500 Microsoft Surface laptops, computers & gaming PCs at the Microsoft Store - live deals are available now on Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 2, Surface Go & gaming PCs
- Save up to $857 on Microsoft Surface Pro laptops, 2-in-1s and tablets at Amazon - check deals available on top rated models including the Surface Pro 6, Pro 7 and Pro X, the Surface Go, the Surface book 2 and Surface laptop 3
- Save up to $230 on the Surface Pro 7 at the Microsoft Black Friday sale - the ultra-light and versatile Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is on sale at the Microsoft online store (deal starts 11/22)
- Save up to $300 on the New Surface Laptop 3 - at the Microsoft Black Friday sale (deal starts 11/22)
- Save up to $300 on the Surface Book 2 - at the Microsoft store
- Save up to $120 on the Surface Go - at the Microsoft store
- Save up to 65% on the newest Microsoft Surface Pro laptops & computers at Amazon - check deals on popular models like the latest Surface Pro, Surface Pro 7 and Pro X
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is the new flagship product from Microsoft, along with the Surface Pro X. These recently introduced touch screen personal computers are both a step up from their predecessor, the Surface Pro 6. If portability is the goal, consumers can choose the Surface Go with its 10-inch screen and lightweight build. For those who want a dedicated GPU on their device, the Surface Book 2 is the right choice. If a business laptop is preferred, the Surface Laptop 3 makes for an excellent pick.
Will Black Friday 2019 last longer than 24 hours? 2019’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be falling on the 29th of November and 2nd of December, respectively.
Early December marks the beginning of Amazon’s Black Friday sales with deals running throughout the whole month and into December. Amazon keeps shoppers engaged with hourly deals posted during the Black Friday sales week. This year Walmart will also be offering their Black Friday deals earlier than ever. Starting from October 25th, Walmart is providing discounts on a number of items including electronics, gaming, toys, home and sporting goods. Walmart’s Black Friday deals are normally available in stores from Thanksgiving Day, November 28. Online deals arrive earlier, with holiday offers often being added to Walmart.com the day before.
Most retailers continue to offer holiday sales until Cyber Monday, however, Amazon extends its deals season further naming it the ‘Cyber Monday Deals Week’.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.