This report provides insight into Travelers' fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budgets.
Travelers is an insurance company that offers a range of commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services. It provides insurance products for auto, real estate, marine, valuable items, wedding, and identity fraud. It also offers flood insurance, business owner cover, property insurance, casualty insurance, special risk insurance, management and professional liability insurance, and surety bonds.
In addition, the company offers claims settlement and insurance advisory services. The company provides its products and services to individuals, government units, associations, and businesses. Travelers markets and sells its products through independent agents, brokers, branch offices, and direct marketing. The company principally operates in the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, and Ireland.
- The key technology themes under focus for Travelers are AI, automated home, big data, blockchain, wearable tech, cybersecurity, data analytics, drones, insurtech, Internet of Things, machine learning, medical IoT, and virtual and augmented reality.
- Travelers has mostly partnered and invested in companies that enable it to provide innovative products to its own customers or optimize its operational procedures.
- Travelers provides an online training platform, Travelers Innovation Center, for new and existing employees to earn certifications, learn new skills, and create a connected workforce.
Reasons to Buy
- Learn about Travelers' fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Investments & Acquisitions
- Accelerator Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership, Investment & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget
- Key Executives
- At a Glance
- Triax Technologies
- Simply Business
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/czet6q