DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electrical Enclosure Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global electrical enclosure market size was valued at US$ 6.2 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 8.7 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.8% during 2019-2024.
The growing trend of automation in industries, along with the increasing product integration in smart homes is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market.
In various developing nations, there is an urgent need to upgrade the existing power infrastructure to meet the energy demand of the rapidly increasing population. This, coupled with the installation of power stations running on renewable energy sources such as solar and wind, is another factor contributing to the market growth.
Additionally, governments of both the developed and emerging nations are mandating the installation of electrical enclosures in residential, commercial and industrial complexes in order to prevent accidents and casualties.
Other factors such as increasing adoption of smart grids, growing demand for internet of things (IoT)-enabled industrial enclosures, rising awareness regarding the benefits of electrical enclosures, are further driving the market growth.
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd., Eaton Corporation, Adalet, Emerson Electric Company, Pentair, Siemens, Allied Moulded Products, AZZ Incorporated, Fibox Enclosures, GE, Legrand SA, Hubbell Incorporated, Socomec Group SA, Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg., etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global electrical enclosure market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global electrical enclosure industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the mounting type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form factor?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the design?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global electrical enclosure industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global electrical enclosure industry?
- What is the structure of the global electrical enclosure industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global electrical enclosure industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Electrical Enclosure Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Material Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Mounting Type
5.6 Market Breakup by Form Factor
5.7 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.8 Market Breakup by Design
5.9 Market Breakup by End-user
5.10 Market Breakup by Region
5.11 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 Junction Enclosures
6.2 Disconnect Enclosures
6.3 Operator Interface Enclosures
6.4 Environment and Climate Control Enclosures
6.5 Push Button Enclosures
7 Market Breakup by Material Type
8 Market Breakup by Mounting Type
8.1 Wall-Mounted Enclosure
8.2 Floor-Mounted/Free-Standing Enclosure
9 Market Breakup by Form Factor
9.1 Small Enclosure
9.2 Compact Enclosure
9.3 Free-Size Enclosure
10 Market Breakup by Product Type
10.2 Hazardous Environment
10.3 Flame/Explosion Proof
11 Market Breakup by Design
11.1 Standard Type
11.2 Custom Type
12 Market Breakup by End-user
12.1 Power Generation
12.2 Transmission and Distribution
12.3 Other Electrical Equipment
13 Market Breakup by Region
13.3 North America
13.4 Middle East and Africa
13.5 Latin America
14 SWOT Analysis
15 Value Chain Analysis
16 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
17 Price Analysis
18 Competitive Landscape
18.1 Market Structure
18.2 Key Players
18.3 Profiles of Key Players
18.3.1 Schneider Electric
18.3.2 ABB Ltd.
18.3.3 Eaton Corporation
18.3.5 Emerson Electric Company
18.3.8 Allied Moulded Products
18.3.9 AZZ Incorporated
18.3.10 Fibox Enclosures
18.3.12 Legrand S.A.
18.3.13 Hubbell Incorporated
18.3.14 Socomec Group S.A.
18.3.15 Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8pp3dy