DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Smart Sensors, Optical Sensors, CUI Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors, NDT Sensors, Moisture Sensors, and Wireless Sensors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles advancements in smart sensors, optical sensors, CUI sensors, ultrasonic sensors, NDT sensors, moisture sensors, and wireless sensors. Innovations include smart sensor system for non-destructive testing applications, oxygen and optical sensors, sensors innovations for in-situ real-time monitoring, earthquake monitoring, health monitoring, wireless sensor network, corrosion monitoring, and real-time moisture sensing.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing.
Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered:
- Optical Sensor for Measuring Building Drifts
- Smart Sensor Systems for Nondestructive Testing Applications
- Oxygen Sensor for Monitoring Food Packages
- In-situ Real-time Monitoring of Building Cracks
- Seismic Acceleration Sensor Monitoring Earthquake level
- Wireless Structural Health Monitoring Solution
- Distributed Wireless Sensor Network for Building Infrastructure Monitoring
- Ultrasonic Sensor for Corrosion Monitoring
- Real-time Moisture Sensing in the Pipelines
- Real-time Corrosion Monitoring Systems
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibpzvl