SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global greenhouse soil market was valued at US$ 5,160.5 Mn in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period (2019-2027), in terms of revenue.
Key Trends and Analysis of the Global Greenhouse Soil Market:
The greenhouse soil market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Factors such as rising demand for greenhouse soil for various applications such as indoor gardening and greenhouse farming, coupled with benefits associated with greenhouse soil ingredients is expected to drive growth of the greenhouse soil market during the forecast period.
Greenhouse soil consists of organic materials such as compost, wood chips, composting bark, shredded leaves, and other similar products. These can be used as ingredients for greenhouse soil to create a layer of materials that add nutrients to the soil through decomposition.
Get a Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/3053
Other inorganic materials such as stone and plastic are used to protect greenhouse plantation from weed growth, and to block the sunlight from reaching the weed seedlings. Moreover, in case of drawing of a weed, it can be quickly removed by pulling.
Stones, pebbles, and wooden chips are used to improve the aesthetic appeal of indoor gardens. Moreover, inorganic materials and other materials such as wooden chips are used as a protective covering to reduce water evaporation in soil, and can act as an insulation barrier by keeping the soil warm in winters and cool in summers. These benefits associated with soil ingredients are expected to boost the greenhouse soil market growth during the forecast period.
However, lack of awareness regarding greenhouse soil is expected to restraint growth of the greenhouse soil market over the forecast period.
Buy this Report now (Single user license) @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/3053
Key Market Takeaways:
- The global greenhouse soil market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period
- Based on application, the global greenhouse market is segregated into indoor gardening, greenhouse, and lawn & landscaping. The greenhouse segment accounted for the largest revenue share and contributed for 45.1% share in the global greenhouse soil market. The segment growth is driven by increasing demand for organic food products together with reduced arable land for cultivation.
- Greenhouse is a structure of roofs and walls, where plants are grown under regulated climatic conditions. These structures range from small size sheds to large, industrial-sized buildings. Greenhouse soil is used for growing vegetables, herbs, and plants in greenhouse systems. Commonly used ingredients in greenhouse soil are perlite, composted bark, recycled fruits, and vegetables compost among others.
- Among regions, in 2018, Europe held the dominant position in the global market and contributed for 40.3% revenue share in the global greenhouse soil market. The regional growth is driven by the rising trend for greenhouse farming along with adoption of modern agriculture technology in the region.
- Key companies operating in greenhouse soil market include Klasmann-Deilmann, ScottsMiracle-Gro., Sun Gro Horticulture, Premier Tech, ASB Greenworld, Florentaise, Lambert Peat Moss, Westland Horticulture, Michigan Peat Company, FoxFarmSoil & Fertilizer Company, Southeast Soils Peat Company Inc., and Espoma Organic
- In November 2014, FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company invested US$ 6.9 million to open a new production facility at Anderson County, U.S. The new facility manufactures garden products, premium potting soils, and natural & organic dry and liquid fertilizers. This new production plant has helped FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company to expand its product portfolio in the North America market.
Global Greenhouse Soil Market, By Product Type:
- Potting Mix
- Garden Soil
- Top Soil
Global Greenhouse Soil Market, By Application:
- Indoor Gardening
- Lawn & Landscaping
Global Greenhouse Soil Market, By Region:
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Company Profiles