BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the best early Black Friday 2019 deals on kitchen fridges and freezers. Links to the top early savings on chest freezers, deep freezers, wine fridges and more are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at The Consumer Post.
Best fridge & freezer deals:
- Save up to 51% off on top-rated refrigerators, fridges, & freezers at Walmart - including an array of mini & wine fridges & chest, deep, upright, & fridge freezers from top brands
- Save up to $900 on full size refrigerators & fridge freezers at Walmart
- Save up to $145 on a wide range of freezers at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling chest freezers, deep freezers, upright freezers and more
- Save up to $60 on wine fridges at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on wine cooler fridges from top brands such as NewAir, Arctic King & Magic Chef
- Save up to $450 on top-rated fridge freezers, refrigerators & wine fridges at Amazon - check deals on trusted refrigerator brands including Samsung & Smeg
- Save up to $149 on chest freezers, deep freezers & upright freezers - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated freezers at Amazon
Best kitchen appliance deals:
- Save up to $1,321 on Vitamix blenders at Walmart - check the latest prices on best-selling Vitamix 750, 5200, 5300 series blenders
- Save up to 33% off on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
- Save up to 69% off on a wide range of kitchen appliances & cookware at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling coffee makers, blenders, ovens, grills, fridges, freezers and more
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A refrigerator does well to keep food fresh, making it a staple in every home. Those who purchase plenty of vegetables benefit from a fridge freezer with larger fridge space. Those who need to keep a lot of frozen food benefit more from a standalone freezer. Those who have several bottles of vintage reds and whites should get a special wine fridge. Samsung refrigerator lines cater to the needs of families but Smeg fridge lines have higher energy ratings.
Where are the best Black Friday deals? The two biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year can be found on Amazon and Walmart.
In 2018, Internet Retailer revealed that Amazon.com generated 29% of online sales made over Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. During Black Friday last year Amazon shoppers enjoyed free shipping on all their products regardless of the total purchase amount.
Last year, Walmart’s online sales increased by at least 23% year-on-year during the Thanksgiving shopping holidays. Amazon also fared well with a 25% increase in revenue during the same period (Edison Trends).
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.