DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Kitchen Appliances Market Size, Share & Analysis by Type (Hobs Freestanding & Built-in, Blenders, Microwaves, Cooker Hoods, Food Processors, Toasters, Electric Cookers, Ovens, Electric Kettles, Dishwashers, Coffee Machines, Others), Forecast and Opportunities, 2019-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The India Kitchen Appliances Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during 2019-2025.
This report elaborates the following aspects of the kitchen appliance market in the country:
- Global Kitchen Appliances Market Overview
- India Kitchen Appliances Outlook, Market Size by Value & Volume, Market Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Category (Hobs, Blenders, Microwaves, Cooker Hoods, Food Processors, Toaster, Electric Cookers, Built-in Ovens, Electric Kettles, Dishwashers, Coffee Machines & Others), By Company, By Distribution and By Region
- India Kitchen Appliances Supply Chain Analysis
- India Kitchen Appliances Market Dynamics (Drivers & Challenges)
- Kitchen Appliances Market Trends & Developments
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- India Kitchen Appliances Import-Export analysis
- India Macro Economic Profile & Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Asia's 3rd largest economy continues to register strong economic growth despite certain challenges - and the country's GDP is expected to grow over 6.2% in 2019 as well. IMF forecast for the Indian economy for 2019 and beyond is much better owing to stable government and sustained policy reforms, which will improve the business sentiments and benefit different industries including the country's kitchen appliances market.
According to this report, India kitchen appliances market continues to show resilience and recorded double-digit growth during the review period of 2013-18. Large cooking appliances like Built-in Ovens and Built-in Hobs witnessed a CAGR of over 12% in value terms during 2013-18 on the back of growth in the popularity of modular kitchen. Most categories recorded value growth, with growing urbanization and rising number of nuclear families, strongly supported by improved sales infrastructure in the form of specialist stores & e-commerce players.
Freestanding cooker hoods witnessed the highest double-digit volume growth of 13% during 2013-18. The country's kitchen appliances market is gaining from a young population living in metro cities with growing disposable income. With a whopping and ever-growing middle-class population of over 267 million, India presents vast opportunities for a multitude of kitchen appliances and the market is forecast to advance with a single-digit value CAGR of 8.6% during 2019-25.
During the review period of 2013-18, each category like Hobs, Blenders, Microwaves, Cooker Hoods, Food Processors, Toaster, Cookers, Built-in Ovens, Electric Kettles, Dishwashers and Coffee Machines recorded double-digit value growth on the back of factors like more customisation in kitchen appliances coupled with new launches at wide price points targeting different income groups, growing energy and performance efficiency of kitchen appliances and other features like Child Lock, Digital Display, elegant look, easy to clean and automation of such kitchen appliances.
As far as the competitive landscape is concerned, the kitchen appliances market is a fragmented market, wherein different companies lead in different categories. LG continues to remain the market leader in the Microwave segment, while Faber Heatkraft leads in freestanding cooker hoods. Besides, companies have ensured the availability of low-cost kitchen appliances in tier II and tier III cities, which will continue to help the kitchen appliance industry through 2025.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Analyst View
5. Global Kitchen Appliances Market Overview
6. India Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
6.1. India Kitchen Appliances Market Size, by Value
6.2. India Kitchen Appliances Market Size, by Volume
6.3. India Kitchen Appliances Market Share and Forecast
6.3.1. By Product Type
6.3.2. By Company, by Value
6.3.3. By Region, by Value
6.3.4. By Distribution Channel, by Value
7. India Freestanding Hobs Market Outlook
7.1. Market size and Forecast, by Value
7.2. Market size and Forecast, by Volume
7.3. India Hobs Market Brand Share
7.4. Pricing Analysis
8. India Blenders Market Outlook
9. India Microwaves Market Outlook
10. India Cooker Hoods Market Outlook
11. India Food Processors Market Outlook
12. India Toasters Market Outlook
13. India Electric Cookers Market Outlook
14. India Built-in Ovens Market Outlook
15. India Electric Kettles Market Outlook
16. India Dishwashers Market Outlook
17. India Coffee Machines & Mills Market Outlook
18. India Built In Hobs Market Outlook
19. India Other Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
20. India Kitchen Appliances Supply Chain Analysis
21. India Kitchen Appliances Market Dynamics
22. India Kitchen Appliances Trends, Opportunities & Developments
23. India Kitchen Appliances Import-Export Analysis
24. India Kitchen Appliances Policy and Regulatory Landscape
25. India Economic Profile
25.1. India Economic Profile
25.2. Economic Analysis
26. Competitive Landscape
26.1. Sunflame Enterprises (P) Ltd.
26.2. TKK Prestige Limited
26.3. Bajaj Industries Ltd.
26.4. Preethi Kitchen Appliances (P) Ltd.
26.5. LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
26.6. Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd.
26.7. Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
26.8. Maharaja Appliances Ltd.
26.9. Tuareg Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
26.10. Philips India Limited
26.11. Whirlpool of India Ltd.
26.12. Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd.
26.13. IFB Industries Ltd.
26.14. Panasonic Home Appliances India Co. Ltd.
27. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h42nlm