BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early DJI Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Saver Trends have compared the best early DJI drones and accessories deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best DJI deals:
- Save up to 20% on DJI Mavic drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live prices on Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Platinum quadcopters
- Save up to $100 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - including savings on bundles, travel kits & accessories
- Save up to $199 DJI Mavic Pro collapsible quadcopters at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale - check live prices on Mavic Air, Platinum & 4K models
- Save up to $71 on DJI Spark Series mini drones at Amazon's early Black Friday sale - check live prices on the best-selling compact drone with intelligent flight controls
- Save up to $69 on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale - check live prices on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
- Save on DJI drones at the Walmart early Black Friday sale - Mavic Pro, Spark and Phantom models available
- Save on select DJI drones at the B&H early Black Friday sale - check out DJI drones, accessories and Osmo cameras
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DJI drones hover above the rest of the market with their user-friendly controls and impressive aerial photography capabilities. Portable quadcopters such as the Mavic Pro and Mavic Air allow drone enthusiasts to take breathtaking photos from high altitudes. Aerial imaging professionals can look into the DJI Phantom series for sharper high definition videos, while newcomers and casual hobbyists can try the more beginner-friendly and affordable DJI Spark.
When does Black Friday 2019 take place this year? Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year will land on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Black Friday on Amazon is a month-long affair this year. A ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ promotion begins introducing daily deals as early as the first of November. Once Black Friday Deals Week begins new deals are added hourly, lasting until the first week of December. Holiday specials also arrive very early at Walmart this year, with an Early Deals Drop offering savings on kitchen equipment, children’s toys and more starting on October 25. Online deal hunters get a headstart at Walmart, with holiday offers normally appearing on the retailer’s website the night before Thanksgiving. The launch of in-store deals usually occurs the next day.
Retailers have been extending Black Friday deals longer each year. Amazon’s deals run the longest, with their Cyber Monday Deals Week continuing the holiday shopping sales a further week.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.