DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "UAE Gems & Jewelry Market By Type (Gold, Diamond in Gold, Gemstone, Diamond, Silver & Others), By Distribution Channel, By Organised Vs Unorganised Sector, By Region (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The UAE Gems & Jewelry Market stood at $8.4 billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 8% by 2024.
Growth is expected to be driven by rising disposable income, changing consumer lifestyle, growing e-commerce and organized retail channels, coupled with innovative and premium product launches by leading jewellery players in the UAE.
The UAE gems and jewelry market is controlled by these major players, namely- Damas Jewellery LLC, Joy Alukkas Jewellery LLC, Titan International (Middle East) FZE, Gitanjali Gems Limited, Tiffany & Co., Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Ceylon Master Gems FZCO, Atlas Jewelry LLC, Pure Gold Jewellers LLC, Sky Jewellers LLC, etc.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2019-2024
The objective of the study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the UAE gems and Jewelry market, in terms of value.
- To define, classify and forecast the UAE gems and Jewelry market based on type, distribution channel, region and company.
- To analyse and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for gems and jewellery with respect to Organized and Unorganized segments.
- To analyse and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for the UAE gems and Jewelry market with respect to distribution channel: Exclusive Showrooms, Multi-Branded Jewelry Showrooms & Online.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, based on the region by segmenting the UAE market into Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Others (Rest of UAE).
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the UAE gems & jewellery market.
- To examine supply chain & Porter's Five Force analysis in the UAE gems & jewellery market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the production and supply of gems and jewellery in the UAE.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Inclusions & Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers
4.1. Brand Recall & Awareness
4.2. Source of Knowledge/Information
4.3. Customer Spending Pattern
4.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
4.5. Factors Influencing Brand Switching
5. UAE Gems and Jewelry Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Gold, Diamond in Gold, Gemstones, Diamond, Silver and Others)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Exclusive, Multi-Branded & Online)
5.2.3. By Organized vs Unorganized Sector
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Type
5.3.2. By Region
6. UAE Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application (Investment Vs Personal Use)
6.2.2. By Company
7. UAE Diamond in Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Company
8. UAE Gemstones Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Company
9. UAE Diamond Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Company
10. UAE Silver Jewelry Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Company
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
15.1. Increasing Online Jewelry Purchase
15.2. Growing Demand for Branded Jewelry
15.3. Changing Taste and Preferences of Costumers
15.4. Technological Advancements in Jewelry
15.5. Free Economic Zones
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. UAE Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Company Profiles
18.1.1. Damas Jewellery LLC
18.1.2. Joy Alukkas Jewellery LLC
18.1.3. Titan International (Middle East) FZE
18.1.4. Gitanjali Gems Ltd.
18.1.5. Tiffany & Co.
18.1.6. Malabar Gold and Diamonds
18.1.7. Ceylon Master Gems FZCO
18.1.8. ATLAS Jewelry LLC
18.1.9. Pure Gold Jewellers LLC
18.1.10. Sky Jewelry LLC
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/96dtjs