PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), the award winning food and hospitality partner of 10 NHL and NBA teams, is celebrating National Sandwich Day, November 3, 2019, with a vibrant selection of new sandwiches at the eight arenas it serves.
- 1st Street Jalapeno Fried Chicken Sandwich (SAP Center) - Crispy honey glazed chicken thigh, herb cheese spread, lettuce, bacon, Sriracha mayonnaise, on a brioche bun.
- Braised Short Rib Sandwich (Capital One Arena) - Braised short rib, house pickled coleslaw, on a brioche bun.
- Chicken Cutlet Sandwich (Wells Fargo Center) - House made chicken cutlet, sharp provolone, broccoli rabe, on a seeded roll.
- Fifth Ave Grinder (PPG Paints Arena) - Chipped chopped ham, Yuengling beer cheese sauce, bacon tomato jam, crispy onions, on a toasted bun.
- Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich (PPG Paints Arena) - Chicken coated with house breading, Sriracha ranch dressing.
- Line Change BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich (Wells Fargo Center) - Eight hour cherry wood smoked pulled pork, spicy pickle slaw, voodoo barbecue sauce, on a buttered brioche bun.
- Meatloaf Sandwich (PPG Paints Arena) - Meatloaf, smoked provolone, fried jalapenos, on a sesame bun. Served with chips.
- The Professor Street Cheesesteak (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse) – Sliced beef, provolone, crispy shallots, on a toasted hoagie roll.
- Ultimate Bacon and Cheese Sandwich (PPG Paints Arena) – House smoked pork belly, pimento cheese, bacon tomato jam, on sour dough bread.
Additional new menu items being introduced at the arenas Aramark serves include:
Inspired by the iconic streets of NBA and NHL hometowns, City StrEATs features local favorites with a culinary twist.
- Broad Street Onion Rings (Wells Fargo Center) – Beer battered onion rings, Cheez Whiz, pepper relish.
- 6th Street Taco Bowl (Capital One Arena) – Korean beef, sweet glass noodles, jasmine rice, wasabi crema, Sriracha mayo, sesame seeds, scallions, vegetable pot sticker, served on top of a crispy tortilla.
- Elgin Street Mojo Chicken Shawarma (Canadian Tire Centre) – Mojo chicken, garlic sauce, pickled turnip, lettuce, red onion, pita bread, fried plantain chips.
- South Presa Street Surf & Turf Huarache (AT&T Center) – Huarache, refried beans, blackened crawfish, chopped brisket, creole cream cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, salsa, pickled okra.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
Aramark also continues to expand vegan, vegetarian and plant-forward menu options.
- Beyond Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – Beyond Burger, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cheddar cheese, on a brioche roll. Beyond Cheesesteak and Beyond Hot Sausage also served.
- Fried Pickles (PPG Paints Arena) – House breaded pickles served with Sriracha ranch dressing.
- Peanut Noodle Bowl (Capital One Arena) – Sweet with a hint of spice, sun noodles and fresh veggies with peanut sauce.
- Vegetarian Panini (Canadian Tire Centre) – Grilled zucchini, roma tomatoes, Monterey Jack and mozzarella cheese, sundried tomato aioli, on a grilled ciabatta roll.
- Vegetarian Taco (Canadian Tire Centre) – Roasted sweet potatoes, black bean relish, iceberg lettuce, Monterey Jack cheese, chili emulsion, on a 100% corn tortilla.
BURGERS, DOGS AND MORE
- Chicken Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – House made chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, red onion, signature sauce.
- Chiko Tots (Capital One Arena) – Tater tots, chili aioli and furikake.
- Double Bacon Cheeseburger (SAP Center) – Double all beef patties, bacon, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato and Sriracha ranch drizzle. Served with fries.
- The District Dog (Capital One Arena) – Hot dog, caramelized onions, bacon jam, German mustard.
- Funnel Cake Burger (SAP Center) – All beef patty, jack cheese, bacon, strawberry balsamic dressing, between two funnel cakes.
- Liberty Kitchen Steakhouse Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – Locally sourced specialty beef blend, Cabot cheddar, beer battered onion ring, house-made steak sauce.
- Pulled Pork and Chorizo Taco (Canadian Tire Centre) – Citrus braised pulled pork, roasted chorizo, pica de gallo, pickled onions, lime crème fraiche, corn tortilla haystack, on a 100% corn tortilla.
Aramark partners with six NHL teams and four NBA teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Cleveland Cavaliers, Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Antonio Spurs, San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals and Washington Wizards.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We work to put our sustainability goals into action by focusing on initiatives that engage our employees, empower healthy living, preserve our planet and build local communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.