DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wind Turbine Towers Market 2019 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report offers in-depth analysis of wind turbine towers market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Germany, the UK, France and Spain) level. The report analyzes the wind turbine towers market value, volume and average price for the historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) period.
The report provides a detailed analysis about market overview, key policies and initiatives, regional level market size and value analysis, country level market size analysis in terms of market volume and value by technology, market volume and average price by capacity segment. It also covers drivers and restraints impacting the wind towers market in each country, along with upcoming projects, and competitive landscape with respect to wind turbines.
- Analysis of the growth of wind turbine towers market with a focus on market value and volume in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides wind turbine towers market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Germany, the UK, France and Spain.
- The report offers country level wind turbine towers market size analysis in terms of market volume and value by technology, market volume and average price by capacity segment for the historical (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2023) periods.
- It provides drivers and restraints impacting the wind towers market in each country, competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018 with respect to wind turbines, and key upcoming projects.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 The Wind Market is Expected to Register Aggregate Installation of 312.39 GW During the Forecast Period
2.2 Global Wind Turbine Tower Market is Expected to Reach $8.81bn in 2023 From $7.06bn in 2018
2.3 China, the UK, and Germany Dominated the Offshore Wind Tower Installations in 2018 and Are Expected to Maintain Their Positions in the Forecast Period
3.1 Wind Turbine Towers
3.2 Wind Turbine Towers Classification
3.3 Wind Turbine Towers, Wind Tower Cost Components
3.4 Report Guidance
4 Wind Turbine Towers, Global
4.1 Wind Turbine Towers, Global, Market Overview
4.2 Wind Turbine Towers, Global, Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Wind Turbine Towers, Global, Market Size Analysis
4.4 Wind Turbines, Global, Competitive Landscape, 2019
5 Wind Turbine Towers, Americas
5.1 Wind Turbine Towers, Americas, Market Overview
5.2 Wind Turbine Towers, Americas, Market Volume (GW), by Technology, 2014-2023
5.3 Wind Turbine Towers, Americas, Onshore and Offshore Market Volume (MW and Units), by Capacity Segment, 2014-2023
5.4 Wind Turbine Towers, Americas, Onshore and Offshore Market Value ($bn), by Technology, 2014-2023
6 Wind Turbine Towers, US
7 Wind Turbine Towers, Canada
8 Wind Turbine Towers, Brazil
9 Wind Turbine Towers, Asia-Pacific
10 Wind Turbine Towers, China
11 Wind Turbine Towers, India
12 Wind Turbine Towers, Australia
13 Wind Turbine Towers, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
14 Wind Turbine Towers, Germany
15 Wind Turbine Towers, UK
16 Wind Turbine Towers, France
17 Wind Turbine Towers, Spain
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S
- Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co Ltd
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy SA
- GE Renewable Energy
- Envision Energy Ltd
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Ltd
- Nordex SE
- Senvion SA
- Enercon GmbH
- Wind Energy Group Inc.
- Wobben Windpower Industria e Comercio Ltda
- Guodian United Power Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Electric Wind Power Equipment Co. Ltd.
- e.n.o. energy GmbH
- MHI Vestas Offshore Wind AS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qgmhve