DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mexico Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Mexico Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mexico today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. The report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Mexico over 2019-2024 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2019-2024 supported by rising smartphone subscriptions, increasing mobile data consumption, strengthening LTE networks, and the expected launch of commercial 5G services in 2021. Fixed broadband market will be the fastest growing segment, driven by robust growth in FTTx and fixed wireless subscriptions.
Ongoing fixed broadband network expansions as part of the government's national development plan and Internet for all initiatives will improve the penetration of fixed broadband services in the country and contribute to fixed revenue growth. Pay TV revenue will increase over the forecast period, primarily supported by steady subscription growth in cable and projected significant adoption for IPTV services.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Mexico will grow at a CAGR of 3.5% in terms of US$ during 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 45.5% of total telecom revenue in 2024, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the period 2019-2024, supported by improving 4G wholesale network as a part of the Red Compartidat project and as operators like AT&T and Movistar expand their 4G network due to license obligation.
- We expect 5G to be commercially available by 2021.
The top two mobile operators Telcel and Movistar, will account for 81.5% of total mobile subscriptions in 2019. We expect the competition to intensify over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- America Movil (Telcel + Telmex)
- Group Televisa
- AT&T Mexico
- Movistar Mexico
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- America Movil (Telcel/Telmex)
- Group Televisa
- AT&T Mexico
- Sky Mexico
- Total Play
- Dish mexico
- Virgin Mobile Mexico
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dnpm5r