LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, global polycystic kidney disease drugs market has been added to Technavio’s catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
This report on the polycystic kidney disease drugs market includes:
Polycystic kidney disease drugs market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Polycystic kidney disease drugs Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Polycystic kidney disease drugs Market 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Polycystic Kidney Disease Drugs Market 2019-2023: Type Landscape
- ADPKD - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ARPKD - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Special regulatory designations will drive the polycystic kidney disease drugs market
Polycystic kidney disease is a devastating and rare autosomal kidney disorder, and if left untreated, it may be life-threatening. As the market has only one approved drug for curative treatment of the disease, under-development drugs are receiving special regulatory designations such as fast track designation and orphan drug designation. For instance, venglustat, a therapeutic candidate under development for the treatment of ADPKD received orphan drug designation from the US FDA. Such special regulatory designations make the drug approval and launch procedures easy, which will drive the polycystic kidney disease drugs market growth during the forecast period.
Favorable reimbursement policies – An emerging trend in the polycystic kidney disease drugs market
The high cost of off-label therapies remains a challenge for patients and the healthcare system. To overcome this challenge, several government and non-government organizations are focusing on providing financial assistance and clinical assistance for the treatment of various kidney diseases, including chronic conditions such as polycystic kidney disease. These policies help patients adhere to the treatment regimen, even if it goes into a long-term tenure. Such favorable reimbursement policies will fuel the growth of the polycystic kidney disease drugs market.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Increasing research funding
- Favorable reimbursement policies
- Growing awareness about kidney diseases
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Healthcare Reports:
- Global Kidney Stones Management Devices Market: The global kidney stones management devices market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of close to 6% during the period 2019-2023. The kidney stones management devices market size will increase by USD 240.49 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Kidney Transplantation Therapeutics Market: The global kidney transplantation therapeutics market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the period 2019-2023. The anesthesia gas blenders market size will increase by USD 1.02 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.