DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of Taiwanese Consumer Buying Behavior towards Fast-moving Consumer Goods" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Questionnaire-based survey on Taiwanese consumers in the fourth quarter of 2018 to ascertain their views on buying fast-moving consumer goods online. Fast-moving consumer goods surveyed include toiletries, household cleaners, and packaged food and beverages.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of consumers' product, brand, and channel preference rankings for three major fast-moving consumer goods, identify which information and shopping channels consumers enjoy to purchase fast-moving consumer goods online, and examines main reasons behind consumers' decision to buy fast-moving consumer goods online and what have prevented them from doing so.
- Consumers brand and channel preferences when it comes to buying fast-moving consumer goods online that comprise of three major categories: toiletries, household cleaners, and packaged food and beverages.
- Top 20 fast-moving consumer good brands of three major categories
- Five most frequently purchased toiletry product categories in Taiwan and includes the top 10 brands in each product category.
- Four most frequently purchased household cleaning product categories in Taiwan and includes top 10 brands in each product category
- Four most frequently purchased packed food and beverage product categories in Taiwan and include the top 20 brands in each product category.
- Reasons consumers like or dislike to buy fast-moving consumer goods online, touching on top 10 shopping motivations
Key Topics Covered
1. Summary of Key Findings
3. Household Cleaners
4. Packaged Food & Beverages
- Barista Coffee
- Branded websites
- Bull Head Barbecue Sauce
- Chimei food
- Day and Night
- Diamond Mop
- Dr's formula
- Hai Rei
- I mei
- Jet Best
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/npoyji