LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, MRI systems market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product (closed MRI systems and open MRI systems) and geography (APAC, the Americas, and EMEA) for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the MRI systems market includes:
MRI systems market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
MRI Systems Market 2019-2023: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips
- Siemens Healthineers
MRI Systems Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
MRI Systems Market Landscape 2019-2023: Product
- Closed MRI Systems - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Open MRI Systems - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Expanding clinical applications of MRI will drive the MRI systems market
MRI systems are undergoing technological advances, which have expanded their clinical applications significantly. Earlier, MRI was mainly used to image the brain and spinal column. However, the available advanced MRI systems now are used to scan additional body parts such as lungs, blood vessels, and breasts. Such expanding clinical applications of MRI are expected to influence the market growth during the forecast period.
Software advances in MRI technology – An emerging trend in the MRI systems market
A few of the significant advances in MRI technology have been in the sphere of software and computing. This has allowed end-users to capture faster and more accurate scans with greater details. Software advances in MRI technology enable advanced MRI applications such as diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) and blood oxygenation level-dependent (BOLD) in the clinical routine. These factors are expected to increase the demand for MRI systems during the forecast period, contributing to the global MRI systems market growth.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Software advances in MRI technology
- Emergence of hybrid MRI systems
- Focus on development of helium-free MRI systems
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Health Care Reports:
- Global Medical Imaging Market 2019-2023: The global medical imaging market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of about 5% during 2018-2023. The medical imaging market size will increase by USD 9.55 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market 2019-2023: The global nuclear imaging equipment market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the period 2018-2023. The nuclear imaging equipment market size will increase by USD 858.76 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.