DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Application Modernization Tools Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Product Type; Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America application modernization tools market is expected to grow from US$ 4.25 Bn in 2018 to US$ 16.56 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 16.5% from the year 2018 to 2027.
Application modernization market is witnessing a high demand from customers for the integration of applications with other solutions. Application modernization service providers are integrating various solutions with the applications and front ended on tablets, mobile, and web.
Services providers integrate solutions such as robotic process automation (RPA) which is an as-a-service automation platform to gain a strong position in the application modernization tools market. It enables to replicate the interaction of technology and human to automate a wide range of operations and support processes cost-effectively and increases the reliability. These advancements in services are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of application modernization tools market.
Rapidly modernizing security threats in the coming years is expected to raise its capability to hastily analyze a large amount of data with the help of disruptive technologies like artificial intelligence (AI). Several application modernization service providers have already initiated research & development for the implementation of AI along with their modernization services.
In the forthcoming years as the end-users' expectation regarding user behavior and threat detection capabilities increases, the collaboration of existing application modernization tools with advanced analytical technologies is expected to drive noteworthy growth through the value chain of application modernization market.
The North America application modernization tools market by application is segmented into the emulation, translation, and business rules extraction. The Text Translation Tool is used to translate enterprise applications into foreign languages more safely, quickly, and easier than the traditional methods. This tool uses computer-assisted technology that further accelerates the business process as well as enhances the quality of the code.
The translation is fast and library-based tools that allow an automated translation and iterative approach for previously translated words and phrases. For instance, UniqueSoft, LLC offers D*Code Software Modernization Tool Suite that offers highly automated process and robust language translator, and metrics to inform modernization decisions; it also aids business rule extraction with the capability of fully modernizing extracted rules as well as aligning them with business processes. Emulation holds a significant share of North America application modernization tools market.
Some of the players present in North America application modernization tools market are Advanced Computer Software Group Limited, Aspire Systems, Asysco, Atos, Blu Age, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, FreeSoft, Language Portability Solutions, Micro Focus, and Mphasis Limited.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America Application modernization tools market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America Application modernization tools market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. North America Application Modernization Tools - Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Ecosystem Analysis
4.3 PEST Analysis
4.3.1 North America PEST Analysis
5. Application Modernization Tools Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Growing Digital Transformation Across Different Industries
5.1.2 Stringent Regulatory Compliances and Growing Need for Its Adherence
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Upfront Costs Involved in Implementation and Up Gradation
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Integration With Other Solutions
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Artificial Intelligence and Analytics is Expected to Contribute to the Market Growth During the Forecast Period
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. North America Application Modernization Tools Market - Market Analysis
6.1 North America Application Modernization Tools Market Overview
6.2 North America Application Modernization Tools Market Forecast and Analysis
7. North America Application Modernization Tools Market - By Product Type
7.2 North America Application Modernization Tools Market Breakdown, By Product Type, 2018 and 2027
8. North America Application Modernization Tools Market - By Application
8.2 North America Application Modernization Tools Market Breakdown, By Application, 2018 & 2027
8.5 Business Rules Extraction
9. North America Application Modernization Tool Market - Country Analysis
10. Application Modernization Tools Market - Industry Landscape
10.2 Market Initiative
10.3 Merger and Acquisition
10.4 New Development
11. Application Modernization Tools Market - Company Profiles
11.1 Advanced Computer Software Group Limited
11.2 Aspire Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
11.3 Asysco Software B.V.
11.4 Atos SE
11.5 Blu Age
11.6 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
11.7 FreeSoft Inc.
11.8 Language Portability Solutions
11.9 Micro Focus International plc
11.10 Mphasis Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hjqacb