DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Underwater Connector Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Type; Connection; Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global underwater connector market is estimated to account to US$ 1.52 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2019-2027, to account to US$ 2.49 Bn by 2027.
The global underwater connector market is experiencing a single-digit growth with regards to the new product development, innovations, strategic partnerships, investments, and growing deployment in the current scenario and is anticipated to rise in the coming years.
The market for underwater connector consists of some well-established players across the globe, which invest huge amounts in order to deliver the most advanced product. These well-established players in the underwater connector market comprise of myriad tools, and techniques for underwater connector and present different solutions for the customers to solve the complex situations and put in-line operations strategies with different product line and combined solutions.
In the past three years, the region witnessed significant adoption of technologies such as Big Data, IoT, artificial intelligence, cognitive learning, machine learning, and powered solutions across all the sectors. The presence of some of the world's largest business firms coupled with huge competition in the region has driven the demands from the end-user industry for adoptions of underwater connector services.
Additionally, US is also considered to be the hub of innovations and therefore, the technological disruptions take place in this part of the world first before spreading to the other regions. And the market is becoming gradually prevalent across other developed and developing economies including Europe and MEA. Also, countries in APAC are experiencing a high growth in telecom service sector thus, propelling the growth of underwater connector market.
The underwater connector market has been segmented based on type, connection, application, and geography. Based on type, the underwater connector market has been segmented into rubber-molded, inductive coupling, fluid-filled underwater mateable connector, and rigid-shell/bulk-headed. Based on the connection, the underwater connector market has been segmented into electrical, optical fiber, and hybrid. In 2018, the electrical segment contributed a substantial share in the global underwater connector market.
The digital revolution across the globe has changed consumer behavior drastically, which is in turn fuelling the demand for optical fiber. The optical fiber connection segment is anticipated to grow at a rapid CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. The underwater connector market is further segmented on the basis application into military and defense, telecommunications, oceanography, oil and gas, ROVs/AUVs, and others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global quantum cryptography market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global quantum cryptography market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Quantum Cryptography Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Ecosystem Analysis
4.3 PEST Analysis
4.3.1 North America - PEST Analysis
4.3.2 Europe - PEST Analysis
4.3.3 Asia-Pacific - PEST Analysis
4.3.4 Rest of World - PEST Analysis
5. Quantum Cryptography Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Investment in Cybersecurity
5.1.2 High Inclination Towards the Adoption of Next-Generation Wireless Network Technologies
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Sluggish Commercialization and High Implementation Cost of Quantum Cryptography
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Increasing Adoption and Investments in Encryption Technologies in Developing Countries
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Growing Preferences and Adoption of IoT and Cloud Technologies, will Positively Impact the Market
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Quantum Cryptography Market - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global Quantum Cryptography Market Overview
6.2 Global Quantum Cryptography Market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning- Top Five Players
7. Quantum Cryptography Market - By Offering
7.2 Global Quantum Cryptography Market Breakdown, By Offering, 2018 & 2027
8. Quantum Cryptography Market Analysis - By Application
8.2 Global Quantum Cryptography Breakdown, By Application, 2018 & 2027
8.3 Network Security
8.4 Application Security
8.5 Database Security
9. Quantum Cryptography Market Analysis - By End User
9.2 Global Quantum Cryptography Market Breakdown, By End User, 2018 & 2027
9.5 Government & Military
9.6 IT & Telecommunication
10. Global Quantum Cryptography Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America Quantum cryptography Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.3 Europe Quantum Cryptography Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.4 Asia-Pacific (APAC) Quantum Cryptography Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10.5 Rest of World (RoW) Quantum Cryptography Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
11. Quantum Cryptography Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
11.3 New Product Development
12. Company Profiles
12.1 ID Quantique S.A.
12.2 MagiQ Technologies Inc.
12.3 NuCrypt LLC
12.4 Anhui Qasky Quantum Technology Co. Ltd.
12.7 qutools GmbH
12.8 Toshiba Corporation
12.9 IBM Corporation
12.10 Infineon Technologies AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/loe4r7