SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Soul Community Planet (SCP) today unveiled a new membership program serving those who value personal wellness, social good and the environment. The new program, which expands on the previously announced SCP Commons coworking memberships, offers members 24/7 access to all SCP venues, including coworking and SCP Fit fitness and wellness centers.
“The strength of SCP comes from the shared values of our guests, our members and our teammates. Our new SCP membership program is designed to foster a sense of community among those who seek to live a more conscious lifestyle. Our non-traditional, collaborative SCP venues are particularly well-suited for people who desire to blend work, fitness, enrichment and earth-friendly practices into their daily lives,” said Soul Community Planet Co-Founder and CEO Ken Cruse.
Through the new program, members will have access to a full range of fitness and wellness programming and coworking spaces while enjoying SCP’s vibrant, eco-friendly social environments. Additionally, members will enjoy special programming and access to eco-adventures and wellness retreats at Salishan Resort on the Central Oregon coast.
SCP Memberships Offer a Range of Options
SCP memberships are offered month-to-month with no commitment period or initiation fee. Full membership monthly rates start at $100 with discounted rates offered for fitness-only memberships, as well as evening and weekend memberships, and one-time drop-ins. Additionally, SCP’s Fair Trade Pricing policy extends to the new SCP program, allowing members to tailor the breadth and rate of their membership to meet their needs.
Monthly memberships include:
- Access to SCP Commons flexible, communal coworking spaces, along with access to meeting rooms. The 24/7 staffed spaces include fully-equipped meeting, phone and meditation rooms; tech services including phone, unlimited free Wi-Fi and printing; IT support; and perks such as free coffee and tea all day.
- Access to SCP Fit, the state-of-the-art fitness and wellness centers, along with local fitness partners. Members can take advantage of wellness offerings, including a variety of fitness classes, on-demand fitness, and where available, swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Discounts at Provisions, SCP’s locally-sourced markets, offering fresh, vegan-forward food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Access to a range of social spaces, including the lobby bar, zen, game and recreation areas. Members also can enjoy a range of refreshments, including local brews and kombucha on tap.
- Discounts at all SCP Hotels, including SCP Colorado Springs, SCP Redmond (opening in November 2019), SCP Depoe Bay (opening 2020), as well as Salishan Resort.
- Participation in regularly-scheduled Soul Sessions and Mindful Mornings meetings providing networking, enrichment and cultural programming, as well as member-led, collaborative forums.
- Use of private meeting rooms with available catering.
- Use of SCP’s on-site amenities, such as EV charging and filtered water bottle filling stations.
SCP hotel guests enjoy all of the benefits of the SCP Membership program at no cost during their stay.
Anyone interested in becoming an SCP Member can visit SCPMembership.com to sign up and take a tour.
About Soul Community Planet
San Juan Capistrano-based Soul Community Planet (SCP) was born out of a vision to help make the world a better place by serving those who value personal wellness, social good and the environment. SCP provides thoughtfully designed, environmentally-friendly places to stay, eat, relax, meet, have fun, work and self-improve. SCP calls this Holistic Hospitality.
SCP launched its first venue, SCP Colorado Springs, in 2018. Its second one, SCP Redmond, is scheduled to open in November 2019. Soul Community Planet donates five percent of its profits to charitable causes that support its core values.