DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Thermally Conductive Plastics: Types and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The purpose of this report is to provide a regional assessment of the thermally conductive plastics market's potential, as well as existing and projected future market sizes, current technologies, and future trends in thermally conductive plastics development.
Thermally conductive plastics have been in existence for many decades and continue to evolve and expand into new markets. Within this context, this report identifies the market potential for thermally conductive plastics demand in each global region, end-user application market within the timeframe from 2018 to 2023.
The thermally conductive plastics market is witnessing a highly dynamic development process. The outstanding material benefits associated with thermally conductive plastics have led to the achievement of a foothold in wider fields of application. However, the range of applications is widespread and imposes highly specific demands on the materials used.
Over the past few years, growth in the electrical and electronics, automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries in the Asia-Pacific and North American regions has opened multiple opportunities for thermally conductive plastics applications. In these regions, a rising disposable income, coupled with growing knowledge about the benefits of using thermally conductive plastics in high-demand applications has created a surge in demand.
Growing penetration of thermally conductive plastics in various industries, owing to its ability to satisfy a wide variety of customer needs, has boosted its demand. Growth has also been fueled by the rapid commercialization of customization of thermally conductive plastics. While manufacturers understand this growth potential, they often face difficulties in identifying trends and market size.
Confusion among thermally conductive plastics market stakeholders is also widespread due to different growth trends in specific types of thermally conductive plastics, such as polyamide, polybutylene terephthalate, polycarbonate, polyphenylene sulfide, and polyetherimide. In this context, a detailed market research study is required to provide a clear understanding of each segment to better predict and exploit growth trends.
The report includes:
- 28 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the thermally conductive plastics market
- Discussion of potential benefits of conductive polymers, key insight onto drivers, restraints, opportunities, innovation and key trends in the conductive plastics market
- Information on active ingredients of thermally conductive plastics
- A look at the government emphasis on efficient plastic waste management and rising concern related to plastic disposal
- Quantification and characterisation of the market by resin types, end-use industry, region as well as market dynamics for each segment
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the market, including BASF, Celanese Corp, DowDuPont, Lanxess, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp, Saint-Gobain, and Toray Industries Inc.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing this Study
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Technological Background
- Potential Benefits of Conductive Polymers
- Thermal Management
- Metal Replacement
- Design Flexibility and Efficiency
- Electrical Management
- Active Ingredients of Thermally Conductive Plastics
- Driving Factors in the Thermally Conductive Plastics Market
- Strong Demand from the Automotive Industry
- Rising Percentage of Electronic Content per Vehicle
- Government Emphasis on Efficient Plastic Waste Management
- Rising Demand for Thermally Conductive Plastics from China and Other Developing Countries
- Challenges in the Thermally Conductive Plastics Market
- Rising Concern Related to Plastic Disposal
- Trends in the Thermally Conductive Plastics Market
- Miniaturization in the Electronics Industry
- Increasing Demand for Bio-based Plastics
- Rising Trend Towards Sustainable Production
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by End-Use Industry
- Electrical and Electronics
- Role of Plastics in Reducing Automotive Energy Consumption and Emissions
- Motor Vehicle Production
- Other End-Use Industries
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type
- Special Features of Thermally Conductive Plastics
- Market Size Estimation and Forecast
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Other Types
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Market Share Analysis
- Important News Pertaining to the Thermally Conductive Plastics Market
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- A. Schulman Inc.
- BASF SE
- Celanese Corp.
- Covestro AG
- Ensinger GmbH
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Kaneka Corp.
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corp.
- Polyone Corp.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- RTP Co. Inc.
- Toray Industries Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fzezv9