SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, a leader supporting the IT solutions lifecycle from presales to renewal for IT solution and service providers, vendors, and distributors, announced today that SyCom Technologies is using the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool to maximize the profitability of their sales through automation, financial analysis, and efficiency.
IT solution providers are challenged daily by the complexity of IT technology sales. Cisco offers channel partners incentive programs that are numerous, constantly changing, and can be complex. Promotions that are available today may be gone tomorrow, and even with hours of research “you don’t know what you don’t know.”
Unique in the industry, the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool (PIT) helps maximize discounts and increase gross margin in the presales process. Developed in close collaboration with Cisco, it identifies opportunities to take action and to take advantage of Cisco rewards for aligning with their strategic direction. PIT automatically analyzes Cisco Estimates, exposes—on a single screen—all the current relevant incentives in stacks, and summarizes their impact on discount percentage.
Using PIT, SyCom is smarter about their pricing and can compare DSA cost discounts against PIT stacked discounts. They can then quickly choose the preferred discount stack that is most applicable to the customer opportunity and that will enhance the company’s competitive position and overall profitability. Users can also fine-tune the inclusion or exclusion of individual programs to anticipate a competitor’s cost structure.
Channel partners can learn more about the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool at: http://bit.ly/CiscoPIT
- SyCom case study identifies how they can quickly stay on top of the latest Cisco promotions and not risk missing out on opportunities to increase margin with the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool.
- Netformx provides innovative solutions that simplify IT sales complexity and increase seller profitability.
- The Netformx suite of applications enables IT solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions from pre-sales to renewal, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries quickly and accurately create differentiated, winning multi-vendor designs, quotes, and proposals, while leveraging business insights and analytics to increase productivity and profitability.
“Before we had the Netformx Partner Incentive Tool our sales team just applied standard DSA discounts to deals. Now, in under a minute, the PIT analysis shows all available promotion and incentive options, along with their cost discounts. Identifying qualifying Fast Track, OIP, and other discount opportunities is already paying off. So now our team can focus on business decisions and their customers instead of grinding through spreadsheets.”
— Tom Cricchi, CEO at SyCom Technologies
“With our Partner Incentive Tool SyCom can quickly stay on top of the latest promotions and not risk missing out on opportunities to increase margin. PIT gathers and analyzes all the details about the impact of promotions, incentives, and discounts on a deal’s bottom line so partners like SyCom can focus on sales, profitability, and their customers. PIT not only improves business results and profitability, but also increases productivity by eliminating complexity and manual processes.”
— Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
- The Netformx application suite simplifies the quoting and selling of complex IT solutions for improved business results, increased profitability, and accelerated IT adoption.
- Netformx news articles
Netformx enables IT solution and service providers, vendors, and distributors to design and deliver multivendor IT solutions quickly and effectively. It helps the Cisco channel increase revenues and create an improved buying experience for their customers. The Netformx application suite streamlines the sales lifecycle for pre-sales, post-sales, and subscription and renewal management. It grows profit margins by optimizing use of Cisco incentives, promotions, discounts, and rebates. Automation and powerful analytics provide business intelligence and actionable insights that enable partners to eliminate manual work, improve efficiency, collaborate, and achieve better business outcomes and customer success.
Netformx has 2,000+ customers globally including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, BT, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Optus, SyCom Tech, and Telstra. Our multivendor KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Check Point, Juniper, and Riverbed. www.Netformx.com, Twitter and LinkedIn.