DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 Future of Global Healthy Snack Market to 2025 - Growth Opportunities, Competition, Outlook of Healthy Snacks by Product Types Across Regions Report" has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthy snack market outlook report provides complete insight into the penetration of healthy snacks across applications worldwide. Emphasis is placed on the market drivers, restraints and potential growth opportunities. A detailed strategic analysis review of the healthy snack market together with a Porter's five forces analysis is provided for the global healthy snack market.
The report assesses the 2018 market size in terms of market revenues based on the average prices of healthy snack products worldwide. The report also presents a 6-year outlook on the basis of anticipated growth rates (CAGR) for different types of healthy snacks and the industry as a whole. Furthermore, detailed pricing analysis of products is provided in the report.
The research work also explores how healthy snack manufacturers are adapting to the changing market conditions through key market strategies. Furthermore, company to company comparison (Company benchmarking) and Healthy Snack product-to-product comparison (Product benchmarking) are included in the research work. Business, SWOT and financial profiles of five leading companies in the global healthy snack market are included in the report.
The healthy snack report is segmented into type, applications and geographies. The report scope spans across 5 key regions that include Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, South and Central (Latin) America and Middle East and African markets.
Recent healthy snack industry developments including asset purchases, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures/collaborations, license agreements, R&D efforts, investments and new product launches are included.
The global food and beverages industry is mainly driven by a consumer shift towards healthy foods, population expansion, improved cold chain logistics, adoption of automation systems & products and more. However, the industry may experience vulnerability due to climatic and environmental factors, resource scarcity and periodically due to governing regulations.
Macro-economic factors such as political uncertainty, price fluctuations, environmental issue and technological advancement are considered for arriving at the global market size. Furthermore, emerging markets for growth of food and beverage industry are analysed to provide a holistic view of the market.
The base year for the market analysis is 2018 and forecasts are provided from 2019 to 2025
Forecasts are provided for the below segments:
- Global Healthy Snack Market Value, 2018- 2025
- Healthy Snack Types, 2018- 2025
- Applications and End User Verticals, 2018- 2025
- Geographies, 2018- 2025
Strategic Analysis Review:
- Near term and long term Healthy Snack market trends
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- Threat of New Entrants
- Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
- Bargaining power of Buyers
- Bargaining power of Suppliers
- Threat of Substitutes
- Drivers, Challenges and Potential Opportunities
- Pricing Analysis
New Business Opportunities:
- Segments with Highest Potential for Growth, 2019- 2025
- Countries and Regions to target over the near term and long term future
- Leading Healthy Snack market Companies
- Market Shares of Leading Companies
- Healthy Snack Company Peer-to-Peer Comparison
- Healthy Snack Product Benchmarking
- SWOT Analysis of 5 Leading Companies
- Financial Analysis of 5 Leading Companies
Key Strategies of leading players:
- Strategies for product differentiation and adjusting to the life cycle changes
- Manufacturers are looking for productivity improvements and adding value to their manufacturing operations and end-products
- Adopting new technologies such as supply chain intelligence and analytics to customise and enhance product portfolio
- Continuously collaborating with other players to gain market share
- Enhance productivity and optimizing back end manufacturing processes
- Product enhancement through integrating new strategies involving big data, advanced analytics into traditional manufacturing processes
- Growing businesses through serving into new application areas and identifying pockets of growth in emerging markets
- Focusing on cost effective production with stability and robustness
- General Mills, Inc.
- Mondelez International
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Kind LLC
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Select Harvests
- Nestl S.A.
- B & G Foods, Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Calbee, Inc.
- The Kellogg Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oy66t0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.