DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tea Tree Oil Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Tea Tree Oil Market: About this market
The tea tree oil market analysis considers sales from conventional tea tree oil and organic tea tree oil product segments. Our analysis also considers the sales of tea tree oil in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the conventional tea tree oil segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the health benefits of conventional tea tree oil will play a significant role in the conventional tea tree oil segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global tea tree oil market report looks at factors such as the rising number of product launches, an increasing number of retail stores offering tea tree oil products, and health benefits associated with tea tree oil. However, easy availability of substitute products, stringent regulations associated with tea tree oil, and side effects associated with tea tree oil may hamper the growth of the tea tree oil industry over the forecast period.
Global Tea Tree Oil Market: Overview
Increasing number of retail stores offering tea tree oil products
Several vendors are increasing their investment on distribution channels such as convenience stores, independent stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets to increase the availability of tea tree products. In addition, the retail market in APAC, Europe, and North America is witnessing growth due to rapid urbanization and strong economic growth. Also, e-commerce is gaining popularity among consumers as a sales medium for tree tea oil products, which in turn, will lead to the expansion of the global tea tree oil market at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period.
Increasing the use of tea tree oil in household care products
Tea tree oil has many applications in household care products owing to its chemical composition and cleaning properties. It is increasingly being preferred as a replacement for other solvents such as acetone, glycol ethers, and mineral spirits, which are used in cleaning solutions. It has detoxifying properties that help in the elimination of harmful microbes and gives out fresh aroma. The popularity of tea tree oil products as a DIY home cleaner along with its antifungal, antivirus, and antibacterial properties is driving its sales volume. The increasing application of tea tree oil in the household care segment is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing use of cloud-based servers
- Increasing focus on high-speed network connectivity
- Increase in the number of M&A activities
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Atkore International Group Inc.
- Chatsworth Products Inc.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Hubbell Inc.
- Legrand SA
- OBO BETTERMANN Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- TransDelta International Industries LLC
- voestalpine AG
- Aos Product Pvt. Ltd.
- Bontoux SAS
- dTERRA International LLC
- GR Davis Pty Ltd.
- Isagenix International LLC
- Jenbrook Pty Ltd.
- Main Camp Natural Extracts Pty Ltd.
- NOW Health Group Inc.
- Young Living Essential Oils.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cvtica