DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Vehicle Market in Russia. Results of 2018, Trends and Prospects" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In this report, commercial vehicle market is traditionally subdivided into segments: light commercial vehicles (LCV), medium-duty vehicles (MCV), heavy-duty trucks (HCV) and buses (BUS).
There are a few reasons for this approach:
- Firstly, that enables to show the entire situation in the commercial vehicle market in Russia.
- Secondly, truck as well as bus market structure includes a significant number of light commercial vehicles and micro-buses, which, according to European classification, belong to the LCV segment.
Thirdly, according to their gross weight, trucks are subdivided into different types and have different fields of use. Medium-duty trucks (3.5 -16 tons) are usually used for short-distance cargo transportation, in public and utility services and as a base for superstructures. Heavy-duty trucks (over 16 tons) are often used for long-distance cargo transportation, in large-scale construction, etc.
Besides the structure of the Russian market, the report includes statistics of commercial vehicle sales in Europe. Forecast of the market development during the nearest years is included as separate pages. The significant part of the research comprises profiles of major commercial vehicle market participants in our country. Each profile also contains the detailed model structure of vehicle sales including statistics by years and months.
In 2018, the commercial vehicle market in Russia came up to 207,000 vehicles, that is 3% more than a year ago. 54% of the total market belongs to LCV with 112,000 vehicles (+2.1%). Heavy trucks generate almost 30% of the market or 61,700 vehicles (+1.3%). The share of MCVs is less than 10% of the market or 20,500 vehicles (+7.1%). Other 6.2% of the sales come from buses (12,900 vehicles; +10.7%).
The marketing report is prepared with an office research method. The major information sources are ACEA as well as our own databases and information obtained from the market players directly. All data presented in the report is clearly organized and complied in tables. Every subject is illustrated with graphs and diagrams.
Key Topics Covered
LIGHT COMMERCIAL VEHICLES (LCV)
- New LCV Market in Europe
- New LCV market in Russia
- Regional structure of the LCV market
- LCV import to Russia
- Forecast of LCV market development in Russia
TRUCKS (MCV and HCV)
- Truck market in Europe
- Truck import to Russia
- Medium-duty trucks (MCV)
- New MCV market in Russia
- Regional structure of the new MCV market
- Forecast of MCV market development in Russia
- Heavy-duty trucks (HCV)
- New HCV market in Russia
- Regional structure of new HCV market
- Forecast of HCV market development in Russia
- New Bus market in Europe
- New Bus market in Russia
- Regional structure of new Bus market
- Bus import to Russia
- Forecast of Bus market development in Russia
PROFILES OF MAIN COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MARKET PLAYERS IN RUSSIA:
- Mitsubishi Fuso
- New LCV sales in Russia in 2013-2018
- New MCV sales in Russia in 2013-2018
- New HCV sales in Russia in 2013-2018
- New BUS sales in Russia in 2013-2018
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j605xu