DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fresh and Processed Fish Market in Europe, Premium Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total Fish Market is now worth Euro 87.7 billion and is forecast to grow at an average annual 2.1% in current prices during the next five years, but with major variations between countries and products.
A unique strategic vision of demand and supply in the 23-country European Fish market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product.
Taken together, this report provides a unique and invaluable hard data strategic picture of the dynamics of this market from both a demand and a supply perspective.
45 pages, Includes 28 graphs and 7 tables, see a detailed table of contents for years covered:
- This Executive Summary presents a detailed comparative analysis of the country and products markets from numerous aspects, that taken together provide an insightful SWOT picture for strategic decision-making.
- 28 bar graphs, pie charts, and combination charts enable key markets to be identified at a glance, providing invaluable insights into market opportunities. 7 data tables complement these, summing up the overall market (see a detailed table of contents).
- Drawing on the 10,000 companies and 25,000 company market shares contained in the main online database, leading companies for each of the product markets and overall in the market are identified and provide unrivaled coverage of the dominance and presence of the main players.
On the demand side, commented graphs and tables systematically identify leading markets by product and by country, and cover:
- The total market
- Retail and foodservice markets
- Historic growth trends
- Per capita consumption and expenditure
- Combination market size and growth graphs
- The Top-10 players overall identified by dominance (market share) and presence (number of individual markets in which present):
- The Top-100 companies by market share (the market data report lists these and more)
- Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and Artisanal (own-produced for own-sale)
Market Data Report Coverage
92 country/product markets: This report provides detailed demand and supply (company market shares and brands) data covering 4 product markets in each of 23 European countries, or 92 countries/product markets altogether:
- Fresh Fish
- Canned Fish
- Frozen Fish
- Dried Smoked Salted Fish
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
For each of the 240 product and country markets listed above:
- Total Demand (Retail + Foodservice) by Volume and Value for 2012, 2016, and 2017 and forecasts for 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Retail and Foodservice Demand by Volume and Value for 2017
- Company Market Shares by Value for 2018
- Key Company Subsidiaries
- Brand Listings by Company, Product, and Country
- Own label (private label), branded, unbranded and Artisanal (own made for own sale) market shares
This report is based on the publisher's international food and drinks markets database, going strong since 1989. The database is continuously updated and reports, which are produced at the time of order, are consequently fully up-to-date at all times. The database now covers some 160+ products in 30 countries in North America, Europe, and the BRIC countries. Its reliability for accurate data based on long experience has long ensured its success over the years.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered is provided. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
92 markets, 700 companies and 957 company market shares and brands are assessed by country, company and product for your strategic planning, marketing campaigns and merger & acquisition projects.
All holding companies identified are presented by country and product, and also listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Why You Should Buy This Report
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Sales
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Opportunities & Risks
- Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
Market Demand Highlights
- This total market grew by 1.9% annually from 2012 to 2017 to reach Euro 87.7 billion in 2017. Expenditure per capita for this total market in 2017 was Euro 134.2 per capita
- The Foodservice market in 2017 made up 23% of this total market by value.
Market Demand Analysis And Forecasts To 2020
The European market is forecast to grow by an average of 2.12% in constant prices, equivalent to an overall change of 11.1% over the three-year forecast period.
For all the 92 country & product markets covered, historical (2012, 2016 & 2017) and forecast demand data (2018, 2019 & 2020) are provided for the retail, foodservice and total markets by volume and value, together with a comparative analysis of all markets, including by per capita consumption and expenditure.
A Unique Strategic Vision Of The 700 Major Players
This report presents a strategic vision of the major multi-country players as well as all the significant players in each country. 576 holding companies and 124 key subsidiaries are identified, covering each of the 4 countries and product markets presented, together with 957 market shares and matching brands. The Top-10 Players supply 21.6% of this market.
The Top-10 Players supply 21.6% of this market
The leading company by market share value is Nomad with a 5.7% share, followed by Lion Capital (3.4%) and Agama Group (2.3%). This unique strategic company compilation is drawn from the publisher's online database (10,000+ companies, 25,000+ market shares).
The Top-10 Companies By Total Market Share
In the total 92 country & product markets covered (full detail in the main report).
1. Nomad (5.7%) in 16 markets
2. Lion Capital (3.4%) in 14 markets
3. Agama Group (2.3%) in 2 markets
4. Marine Harvest (2.2%) in 16 markets
5. Icelandic Group (2%) in 7 markets
6. Pomona (1.6%) in 2 markets
7. Heristo (1.2%) in 12 markets
8. Bolton (1.1%) in 27 markets
9. Pescanova (1.1%) in 9 markets
10. Fish Roud (1%) in 2 markets
Detailed In-Depth Coverage Includes:
- No. of Country Markets
- No. of Product Markets
- Total No. Ctry/Prod Markets
- No. of Holding Companies
- No. of Key Subsidiaries
- No. of Co. Market Shares
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Full Database Coverage
1.2 Online Website
1.3 Key Definitions
2. The Fish Market In Europe
2.1 Importance Of The Fish Market In Europe
2.2 The Total Market
2.2.1 The Total Market by Country
2.2.2 The Total Market by Product
2.2.3 Identifying Leading Country/Product Markets
2.3 The Retail And Foodservice Markets
2.3.1 Retail and Foodservice Market Overview
2.3.2 Retail and Foodservice Analysis by Country
22.214.171.124 Retail Market Shares by Country
2.32.2 Foodservice Market Shares by Country
126.96.36.199 Foodservice Vs Retail Markets by Country
2.3.3 Retail Versus Foodservice Analysis by Product
188.8.131.52 Retail Market Shares by Product
184.108.40.206 Foodservice Market Shares by Product
220.127.116.11 Foodservice Vs Retail Markets by Product
2.4 Historic Growth Trends
2.4.1 Summary of Historic Trends
2.4.2 Country Market Analysis
18.104.22.168 Total Product Markets by Country
22.214.171.124 Expenditure Per Capita by Country
126.96.36.199 Market Growth by Country in Current Values
188.8.131.52 Market % Growth by Country in Current Values
184.108.40.206 Current Values and % Growth Rates Compared by Country
2.4.3 Product Market Analysis
220.127.116.11 Total Markets by Product
18.104.22.168 Expenditure Per Capita by Product
22.214.171.124 Total Market Growth by Product in Current Values
126.96.36.199 Market % Growth by Product in Current Values
188.8.131.52 Current Values and % Growth Rates Compared by Product
2.5 Forecast Growth Trends
2.5.1 Forecast 2017-2020 Value Market Growth by Product
2.5.2 Forecast 2017-2020 Value Market Growth by Product
2.5.3 Forecast 2017-2020 Growth Rates Compared by Product
2.6 Strategic Company Analysis And Competitor Environment In 2018
2.6.1 Introduction and The Top-10 Players in Europe
2.6.2 The Top Company Players in Europe
184.108.40.206 Market Dominance
220.127.116.11 Market Presence
2.6.3 Strategic Market Overview
2.6.4 Assessing the Major Forces in the Market
2.6.5 Private Label (Own Label), Branded and Artisanal Distribution Channels
2.6.6 The Top-100 Companies by Market Share
2.7 Major Brands And Market Reference System
- A&H Serrano
- Agama Group
- Ahumados Benfumat
- Ahumados Canarios
- Ahumados Dominguez
- Ahumados Nordfish
- Ahumados Sabal
- Aker ASA
- Alimentos del Mar
- Alimentos Javimar
- Alimentos Prosalud
- Alta Bulgaria
- Amanda Seafoods
- Amati Food
- Amiral Fish
- AMS Sourcing
- Angel Lo-pez Soto
- Angulas Aguinaga
- Aqua Fish
- Arbi Dario
- Arena Holding
- and many, many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k94po1