DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cardiology Information System (CIS) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cardiology Information System (CIS) market accounted for $32.07 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $78.76 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing number of hospitals, favourable government initiatives and growing adoption of integrated systems by healthcare providers. However, integration and interoperability are restricting the market growth.
Based on the product, the software segment is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising number of hospitals and the consequent increase in the demand for CVIS and CPACS, among other technologies.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is growing lucratively during the forecast period due to rising incidence & prevalence of the cardiovascular disease in China and an increasing number of L3A hospitals in China.
Some of the key players in global Cardiology Information System (CIS) market are Crealife, Medical Technology, Esaote China Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Infinitt Healthcare Co., Ltd., Central Data Networks, Siemens Healthcare, Ge Healthcare, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Merge Healthcare and McKesson Corporation.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Cardiology Information System (CIS) Market, By Component
6 Global Cardiology Information System (CIS) Market, By System
6.2 Standalone Systems
6.3 Cardiology PACS
6.4 Integrated Systems
6.5 Cardiology Information System
7 Global Cardiology Information System (CIS) Market, By End User
7.2 L3b & L2 Hospitals
7.3 L3a Hospitals
8 Global Cardiology Information System (CIS) Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3.6 Rest of Europe
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.4.5 New Zealand
8.4.6 South Korea
8.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
8.5 South America
8.5.4 Rest of South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
8.6.1 Saudi Arabia
8.6.4 South Africa
8.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Crealife Medical Technology
10.2 Esaote China Ltd.
10.3 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
10.4 Infinitt Healthcare Co. Ltd.
10.5 Central Data Networks
10.6 Siemens Healthcare
10.7 GE Healthcare
10.8 Fujifilm Medical Systems
10.9 Merge Healthcare
10.10 McKesson Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mn3hnf