BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regions Bank has made it easier, faster and more convenient to purchase and finance your next vehicle by providing a streamlined way to purchase from Carvana, a leading e-commerce platform for buying and selling used vehicles.
Working with Carvana, Regions now offers a seamless, convenient, and simple way for customers to buy their next car. A link from the Regions Auto Center connects to a new, co-branded Regions and Carvana site, where prospective buyers can select from Carvana’s inventory of more than 15,000 vehicles, get a trade value for their current vehicle if needed, obtain financing through Regions Bank (for qualified borrowers), and arrange for pick-up/delivery as soon as the next day – all from their computer, tablet or mobile device.
“The ways people search for and purchase a vehicle continue to change,” said Tom Lazenby, Auto Lending Manager for Regions Bank. “Carvana, like Regions, is a company that is on the leading edge in terms of simplifying the purchasing process and doing it with reliability, transparency and a focus on putting the customer first.”
Through the co-branded Regions/Carvana website, customers can:
- Select from 15,000+ Carvana certified vehicles – vehicles that have undergone a rigorous, 150-point inspection, have never been in a reported accident and have no frame damage
- Acquire a trade-in value on current vehicle, if applicable
- Obtain a financing decision for a Regions Auto Loan
- Complete the selection and purchase of a vehicle completely online in minutes
- Arrange delivery or pick-up of a new vehicle in as little as one day.
- Buy with the confidence of Carvana’s seven-day money back guarantee and 100-day warranty
With Carvana’s unique model customers can arrange delivery of their new vehicle to their door, or pick up their new vehicle from one of Carvana’s signature Car Vending Machines, located in 21 cities across the country, with many located across the South, Midwest and Texas.
About Regions Financial Corporation:
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $128 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Regions Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.