REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – As Link, you awaken in a strange land away from Hyrule, where animals talk and monsters roam. To uncover the truth behind your whereabouts and rouse the legendary Wind Fish, explore Koholint Island and all its trap-ridden dungeons, reimagined in stunning detail for this new release of one of the most beloved games in the Legend of Zelda series. Along the way, you’ll meet a hilarious assortment of charming characters to which you’ll never want to say goodbye. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening game will be available on Sept. 20.
- Dead by Daylight – Ever wished to play as one of the characters from your favorite horror movies? Dead by Daylight is a 1-v-4 online* multiplayer game that allows you to choose between playing an unstoppable Killer and one of four Survivors trying to evade a gruesome death. This edition includes nine killers and 10 survivors to choose from, as well as three cosmetic packs. The Dead by Daylight game will be available on Sept. 24.
- Untitled Goose Game – Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples’ back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot and generally ruining everyone’s day. The Untitled Goose Game will be available on Sept. 20.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Journey back to the other world in the Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch game. LEVEL-5’s classic tale comes to the Nintendo Switch system for the first time. Join Oliver as he embarks on an adventure through a world inhabited by new friends and ferocious foes alike in the hopes of bringing back his mother after a tragic incident. With a copy of the Wizard’s Companion in his hand and his trusty friend Drippy by his side, he will travel across this rich fantasy world to tame familiars, take on enemies and overcome the countless challenges that stand between him and his mother’s salvation. The Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch game will be available on Sept. 20.
- Sayonara Wild Hearts – Sayonara Wild Hearts is a dreamy arcade game about riding motorcycles, skateboarding, dance battling, shooting lasers, wielding swords and breaking hearts at 200 mph. As the heart of a young woman breaks, the balance of the universe is disturbed. A diamond butterfly appears in her dreams and leads her through a highway in the sky, where she finds her other self: the masked biker called The Fool. Journey through a custom-written pop soundtrack, chase scores and set out to find the harmony of the universe, hidden away in the hearts of Little Death and her star-crossed allies: Dancing Devils, Howling Moons, Stereo Lovers and Hermit 64.
- Earn Double Gold Points! – For a limited time, you can earn up to 600 My Nintendo Gold Points** – twice the regular amount – if you pre-purchase the digital version of the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game through Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com (where available). This offer ends at 8:59 p.m. PT on Oct. 30.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Amnesia: Collection
- Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade
- Arcade Archives TRACK & FIELD
- CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS – Available Sept. 24
- Deathstate : Abyssal Edition
- Devil May Cry 2
- FLYING GIRL STRIKER – Available Sept. 25
- GRID Autosport
- Hidden – Available Sept. 20
- Inferno 2
- Island Maze – Available Sept. 20
- LEGO Jurassic World – Available Sept. 20
- Lost Castle
- Neon Drive
- Newt One
- Niffelheim – Available Sept. 20
- Oliver’s Adventures in the Fairyland – Available Sept. 23
- One-Way Ticket
- Paper Dolls Original
- Police Stories
- Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns
- Rebel Cops
- Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning – Available Sept. 20
- Soul Knight
- Space War Arena – Demo Version
- Spellworm – Available Sept. 20
- STAR WARS: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast – Available Sept. 24
- Tyd wag vir Niemand – Available Sept. 20
- Yellow Fins – Full & Demo Versions
- Zenith – Available Sept. 20
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
**Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points will be issued on the game’s launch day, are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. Learn more at https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.