This is a majority hands-on course on using Ghidra for reverse-engineering. Exercises will include PE and ELF files and will be in a variety of architectures, to include x86, x86-64, PowerPC, MIPS, and ARM. This course balances fundamentals with modern applications. After completing this course, students will have the ability to perform analysis of real-world binaries in Ghidra with both manual and automated techniques. Students will know how to leverage Ghidra's strengths and how to complement its weaknesses.
Unique Ghidra Features
- Decompiler deep dive
- Program flow
- Setting Registers
- Ghidra Tools
- Python scripting
- Java refresher
- Existing Ghidra scripts
- Eclipse/GhidraDev Plugins
- Ghidra FlatAPI
- Advanced extensions: loaders, extensions, plugins
- Headless Scripting
Students are expected to have experience reverse-engineering with static and dynamic analysis, Linux, Windows, command-line tools, shell scripting, C, and Python.
A computer capable of running a virtual machine. Recommended minimum 8GB RAM with a quad-core processor.
* VMware Workstation or Fusion to import run multiple a virtual machine.
Key Topics Covered:
- Common Reversing Tasks in Ghidra
- Code navigation and manipulation
- Symbols, labels, bookmarks, searching
- Type manipulation and management
- Disassembler-decompiler interaction
Reversing programs and firmware
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3b96e3