DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Schork Report - Fundamental and Technical Analysis of the Energy Markets (Premier Subscription)" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Schork Report, is geared towards professionals in the global energy arena looking to improve economic performance while managing risk. The Schork Report has continually evolved in response to the need for concise, accurate, and marketable information.
Our clients represent a broad cross-section of the market sectors and include the largest and most influential producers, marketers, financial institutions, hedge funds, energy traders, and end-users in the world. This provides us with a true pulse on the factors driving energy prices and the trends for consumer demand.
The Schork Report consolidates the (over)abundance of energy market intelligence noise to present a cross-commodity briefing tool that highlights the day's key issues. Readers rely on our commentary and analysis as the basis for their trading strategy development.
The analysis is based on proprietary probabilistic modeling which delve beyond the known data points to forecast price direction, identify pricing inefficiencies, and provide specific forward-pricing ranges at which to hedge exposure.
5 Ways Subscribers Profit from THE SCHORK REPORT
- Succinct - The Schork Report consolidates the (over)abundance of energy market intelligence noise to present a cross-commodity briefing tool that highlights the day's key issues. Readers rely on our commentary and analysis as the basis for their trading strategy development.
- Proven - Commodities is a zero-sum game based on calculated risk. The Schork Report employs a multi-disciplinary approach to identify trades where a combination of fundamental, seasonal or cyclical factors suggests an enhanced return.
- Valuable - Our coverage is regularly cited for its applicability and marketability. We count Traders, Producers, Manufacturers, Distributors, End Users, and Financial Institutions among our client base - and the commonality of these professionals is their subscription to The Schork Report.
- Strategic - The energy markets are dynamic and influenced by a myriad of driving cost factors. The Schork Report applies probabilistic modeling to forecast market direction and provides specific forward-price ranges at which to hedge exposure.
- Consultative - Readers have direct access to our staff to ask questions specific to their business strategies. This benefit is consistently cited as the distinguishing feature of our service, enhancing the value derived from the content provided in the daily research note.
Stephen Schork is a highly-acclaimed speaker and is widely recognized for his ability to integrate a vast array of compelling information into a dynamic and succinct market view. His presentations include an overview of the key issues affecting energy industry professionals, together with a contextual basis in which to view market action. Schork's thought-provoking presentations have established him as one of the industry's most sought-after energy experts.
For annual events, we open the presentation with the forecasts which we had presented the prior year. This benchmarking, specifically, is what sets The Schork Report apart.
The researcher has built its reputation on providing creative programs that spark creativity and return measurable results to your business. Whether to facilitate top-to-top meetings, provide narrative and/or present hedging strategies to your executive management team, or to provide analytics to support your decision-making processes, our team is distinctively qualified to maximize your business goals.
Content is tailored to your business requirements and pricing is dependent upon the location, topic(s), and number of sessions selected (with discounts available for multiple sessions).
WHO ARE OUR READERS?
- Financial institutions
- Hedge funds
- Commercial & Industrial Users
This subscription includes direct access to Stephen Schork for readers to ask questions specific to the business strategies. This consultative support is often cited as the distinuinshing benefit of our service.
*Includes one on-site engagement per year, led by Stephen Schork. The speaking fee is waived for Enterprise-level annual subscribers. Travel + accommodation expenses apply. Please contact us for more details.
Past agendas have included:
- OPEC's staying power geopolitics trumps economics.
- Trumps surprising victory to understand how Trump won, you only need to listen to a few Bruce Springsteen songs.
- Is the U.S. at the cusp of an industrial renaissance?
- How to identify trading and hedging opportunities by alternately applying fundamental and technical strategies as determined by fluid economic indicators.
- Understanding cross-commodity correlations between cost drivers and price action.
- Who's moving the market: the role speculators play and their influence on market dynamics.
- Reviewing performance - when to get into a trade and, more importantly, recognizing when to get out.
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jlczj4