DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Brazil Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Brazilian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, penetration and total investment income during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Brazilian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Brazilian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Brazilian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Brazilian life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Brazilian life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian life insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Brazil.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Brazil and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Brazilian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Life Insurance: Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Consumer Segment
- Retail Life Insurance
- Commercial Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Life Insurance
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Competitive landscape
- Key M&As Transactions
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
- Brasilprev Seguros E Previdncia S/A(Dados A Partir De Junho/2002)
- Bradesco Vida E Previdncia SA
- Ita Vida E Previdncia S/A
- Caixa Vida E Previdncia SA
- Zurich Santander Brasil Seguros E Previdncia SA
- Companhia De Seguros Aliana Do Brasil
- Icatu Seguros S.A
- Caixa Seguradora SA
- Itau Seguros SA
- Cardif Do Brasil Vida E Previdncia S/A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lqvsps