DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Caribbean Telecom Markets - British Virgin Islands to Montserrat" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the telecom markets in British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Montserrat. It includes information about fixed-line and mobile operators, internet providers, the regulatory background and market liberalisation.
- Digicel BVI doubles mobile network capacity;
- New telecom regulator formed for Cayman Islands;
- Digicel Dominica completes LTE network upgrade;
- Flow signs three-year managed services contract with Ericsson;
- Liberty Latin America invests $30 million in Cayman Island infrastructure;
- Report updates includes regulatory developments, ITU data for 2017, recent market developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report overview
2 Country overviews
2.1 British Virgin Islands
2.2 Cayman Islands
- Cable & Wireless
- Orange Carabes
- Liberty Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ozfjwu