LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Southern California-based Wescom Credit Union announced a series of changes and additions to its leadership bench. These updates were implemented to position the organization for continued long-term growth while fostering fresh perspectives in its ongoing mission to create a valuable banking relationship with members across Southern California.
“Wescom’s strong and steady momentum in recent years is a testament to our commitment to exceed expectations in everything we do,” commented Darren Williams, President and CEO, Wescom Credit Union. “These new organizational changes will foster long-term growth within our leadership as we look to our executives for innovative strategies to build upon. Together, we’re ready to continue our growth and focus on key initiatives that uphold our purpose of helping Southern Californians build better lives.”
Existing Wescom executives who have new roles and/or titles include:
- Keith Pipes, from Executive Vice President, Lending & Financial Services to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Jonathon Allen, from Senior Vice President, Financial Services to Senior Vice President, Financial Services and Deposit Operations
- Karen Fall, from Vice President, Member Service Center to Vice President, Member Contact Center
- Deena Otto, from Senior Vice President, Administration to Senior Vice President, Digital Channels and Payments
- Melissa Pederson, from Senior Vice President, Member Services to Senior Vice President, Administration
- Adriana Welch, from Vice President, Consumer Lending to Senior Vice President, Branch Operations
- David Gumpert-Hersh, from Vice President, Business Analytics to Vice President, Credit Risk
In addition, the company promoted new executives to augment its leadership bench, including:
- Ralph Bautista as Vice President, Deposit Operations
- David Cerwinski as Vice President, Corporate Development
- Dan Moore as Vice President, Facilities and Administrative Services
- Eli Martinez as Vice President, Digital Channels
- Brian Sedlak as Vice President, Information Technology Development
This announcement comes on the heels of Wescom’s recent momentum, including the opening of its 23rd branch in Southern California and the launch of the innovative Quick Assist Loan program.
For more information, visit wescom.org
About Wescom Credit Union
Since 1934, Wescom Credit Union has been dedicated to helping people throughout Southern California build better lives. Headquartered in Pasadena, California, Wescom has 23 branches providing essential banking solutions to nearly 200,000 members. Benefits include lower loan rates, higher savings yields, reduced fees, and a robust network of branches and ATMs. #WescomKindness is an extension of Wescom Credit Union’s 85-year tradition of serving its community through such programs as WeCare, Wescom’s employee-run charitable foundation. For more information, please visit wescom.org.