DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tissue Engineering and Regeneration: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers all revenues earned by regeneration therapies. These therapies are extensively used to replace and regenerate the cells, genes, and tissues in a patient's body.
The report considers revenue generated by products and services in the regenerative medicine market. Services include tools, along with cell and gene bank charges, where the cells and tissues are stored and treated properly pre- and post-experimentation and treatment.
The report also covers revenues earned by small molecules and biologics (drugs) that speed up the regeneration process. Other drug therapy revenues (e.g., painkillers, analgesics) that can be used along with regenerative therapy are not included in the report, as they do not contribute to cell or tissue regeneration. The report covers all existing applications of regenerative medicine therapy.
The major segments are therapeutic products, tools, banks, and services. Therapeutic products are further segmented into cell therapy, gene therapy, tissue engineering, and small molecules and biologics based on the product type. Therapeutic products are also categorized into synthetic materials, biologically derived materials, genetically engineered materials, and small molecules and biologics based on material. The report includes key technologies involved in regenerative medicine therapy. The study analyzes clinical trials and patents in different regions.
The Report Includes:
- Analysis of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at the future trends, products details, and therapies available in the field of tissue engineering
- Evaluation of the competitive environments, including new and potential markets for novel therapies and treatments
- Coverage of regulatory dynamics, pipeline analysis, patent analysis, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Comprehensive company profiles of leading market players, including Ocata Therapeutics, Inc. (Astellas Pharma, Inc.), Co.don AG, Cook Medical Inc., Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., and Kinetic Concepts, Inc. (KCI)
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Scope of Report
- Intended Audience
- Source of Information and Methodology
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Progress and Promises for Tissue-Engineering Industry
- Body Parts That Can be Replaced by Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology for Tissue Regeneration
- Effects of Nanotechnology on Stem Cell Behavior for Tissue Regeneration
- Nanotechnology in Tissue Regeneration Applications
- Gene Therapies: The Future of Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cell Technologies Boon to Tissue Engineering
- Regulatory Environment
- Country-Specific Regulations
- Regulatory Differences
- Ethical Issues of Stem Cell Therapies and Cord Blood Banking
- The Principle of Proportionality That Balances Means and Objectives
- Impact of Healthcare System on Tissue-Engineering Market Development
- Bioprinting Technology in Regenerative Medicine
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Market
- Moderate Bargaining Power of Supplier
- Low Bargaining Power of Buyer
- Moderate to Low Level of Threats from Substitute Products
- Low to Moderate Threat of New Entrants
- Clinical Trials
- U.S. Clinical Trials for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- European Clinical Trials for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Asian Clinical Trials for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Market Dynamics
- Opportunities in Stem Cell Applications
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Segment
- Therapeutic Products
- Cell Therapy
- Tissue Vascularization
- Cell Culturing
- Small Molecules and Biologics
- Tissue Engineering
- Gene Therapy
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Material
- Synthetic Materials
- Biodegradable Synthetic Polymers
- Scaffolds: Medical Poly Lactic Acid
- Artificial Vascular Graft Materials
- Hydrogel Technology
- Biologically Derived Materials
- Xenogenic Tissue
- Genetically Engineered Materials
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Applications
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Bone Repair and Replacement
- Cartilage and Connective Tissue Damage
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Other European Countries
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Cartilage and Bone Tissue-Engineering Products
- Cardiovascular Disease Products
- Central Nervous System-Related Injuries and Diseases
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Agreements, Expansions, and Collaborations
- Product Launches and Patent Applications/Patent Approvals
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Chapter 9 Patent Analysis
- Japanese Patent Analysis
- European Patent Analysis
- U.S. Patent Analysis
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Arteriocyte Medical Systems Inc. (Isto Biologics)
- Athersys Inc.
- Cerapedics, Inc.
- Co.Don Ag
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Cryolife, Inc.
- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
- Nuo Therapeutics, Inc. (Cytomedix, Inc.)
- Ocata Therapeutics, Inc. (Astellas Pharma, Inc.)
- Organogenesis Inc. (Advanced Biohealing)
- Orthopeutics Lp
- U.S. Stem Cell, Inc. (Bioheart Inc.)
- Vericel Corp. (Aastrom Biosciences Inc.)
Wright Medical Group N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/db3sgu