DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Fingerprint ID, Laser Scanners, Robot Sensors, Photoelectric Sensors, Parking Sensors, Flexible Sensors, and 3D Image Sensors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine profiles innovations in fingerprint ID, inertial measurement units, laser scanners, robot sensors, photoelectric sensors, parking sensors, flexible sensors, and 3D image sensors.
Sensor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global sensor-related innovations and developments on a weekly basis. Innovations are directed toward developing smart and intelligent sensors with functionalities beyond sensing. Research focus areas include: low power sensors (energy harvesting), industrial automation sensors (M2M, vision sensor), ubiquitous sensor (WSN, sensor fusion), smart sensors (wearables, quantified self), high sensitivity and smaller size (MEMS, nanosensors), and improved security (CBRNE, terahertz). The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space.
The Sensors and Instrumentation cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, Terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
Key Topics Covered
- Simplifying Mobile High-resolution Fingerprint Identification
- Separating Waste by Touch
- Low-power IMU Extends Wearable Battery Life
- Easily Integrated Industrial Hall Effect Sensors
- Miniature Photoelectric Sensors Detect Challenging Objects
- Two-in-One Thermometer and Accelerometer
- Outdoor Laser Scanner for Automated Guided Vehicles
- Smart RADAR Integrated into a Parking Sensor
- Variable Resistance-based Flexible Sensors
- Next-gen 3D Imaging Technology for Face Authentication
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qzmqta