DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Drug and Alcohol Testing: Train-the-Trainer Bundle" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
If you are serious about becoming a trainer to train your employees or others in drug and alcohol testing, then this train-a-trainer bundle package is an excellent fit for you. The Trainer Bundle includes tje most popular train-the-trainer courses coupled with EaslerLMS to deliver content to your employees.
The Trainer Bundle Package Includes:
- DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
- DOT BAT Train-the-Trainer Course
- NON-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
- Hair Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
- Saliva/Oral Fluid Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course
- Successful students will be able to conduct collections and testing according to the relevant protocols for the testing modality when provided with relevant and dynamic collection scenarios with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 85% or greater proficiency.
- Successful student trainers will be able to create an engaging learning environment that complies with all applicable provisions of the 49 CFR Part 40.33 and 40.213. Success will be assessed through the presentation of a lesson plan that complies with DOT regulations.
THIS COURSE PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR:
- Experienced collectors
- Collection site supervisors
- Collection site owners
- Business owners
- Medical Assistants
- Laboratory Technicians
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE PACKAGE?
- According to surveys from GlassDoor.com, the average Drug Testing Collector earns approximately $36,000 per year.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the comprehensive understanding of the DOT regulations and value to your clients or employer.
- Control the rate of fatal flaws by training collectors yourself.
- Save your company money by conducting training in-house.
- Companies are more willing to sign long-term contracts for services with companies who can service their every testing and pre-employment need.
- Work at your own pace: whether you are starting your own business or enhancing an existing career in the industry, time is hard to come by, work on your time and at your own pace.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive online train-a-trainer program consisting of videos, documents, resources, and PowerPoints
- Online exams
- Virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted via webcam through a teleconferencing tool such as Skype or Google Hangouts
- All materials necessary to complete mocks
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- ADT Inc.
- Allied Universal
- Andrews International
- Asia Security Group
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Brink's Company
- CACI International Inc.
- Control Risks
- Corps Security
- Defion International
- Erinys International
- G4S Plc.
- GK Sierra
- International Intelligence
- Securitas AB
- Triple Canopy
- Unity Resources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9yv4pj