SAN FRANCISCO & SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--California Life Sciences Association (CLSA), the trade association representing California’s life sciences sector, today announced a new life sciences credit card member benefit through its partnership with Brex, the corporate card built for the life sciences that accelerates entrepreneurs and scaling businesses.
As the latest offering in CLSA’s Power Purchasing Program, the new Brex Life Sciences Corporate Card provides exclusive rewards to CLSA members and is specifically tailored for companies in the life sciences sector. Unlike any other on the market, the Brex card offers instant online underwriting that accounts for both research grant and venture funding without requiring personal guarantees from life sciences founders and entrepreneurs. Brex’s new product also includes benefits and rewards uniquely designed to ease the challenges life sciences and biotechnology companies experience. Read more.
Through the strategic partnership, CLSA Members enjoy many benefits, including:
- 60,000 bonus points for signing up
- Dedicated Brex support team
- Waived card fees for life
- Access to the Brex rewards program which includes points multipliers on key life sciences purchases like 3x on lab supplies, 7x on conference tickets, 4x on travel, and 1x on everything else
- The only corporate card that doesn't require personal guarantees, credit scores, or security deposits from founders
“We’re proud to partner with an organization like Brex that shares our mission of enabling California’s life sciences innovators. CLSA provides the tools and resources necessary to help ensure our state’s life sciences sector can grow and thrive,” said Mike Guerra, President & CEO, California Life Sciences Association (CLSA). “The CLSA and Brex partnership will enhance productivity and business efficiency of established and emerging life sciences companies in California by easing the burden of traditional credit card underwriting with even greater rewards.”
Additional Brex Life Sciences Corporate Credit Card benefits include:
- Superior fraud detection and zero liability
- Advanced expense management features and instant receipt capture
- Integrations with top accounting products like QuickBooks and Expensify
- Instant approval for qualified companies that can begin issuing virtual cards immediately
- Global acceptance on the Mastercard network
Learn more or sign up at https://brex.com/clsa or https://califesciences.org/brex/. For questions or to learn how to become a CLSA member and access these exclusive rewards, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about CLSA’s Power Purchasing Program and spend your business capital wisely. CLSA members save up to 80% on the products, services and healthcare benefits you need to run your business through our partnership with the BIO Business Solutions® Program and our Member-to-Member (M2M) offers.
- Learn More about the California life sciences sector
- View CLSA’s Legislative Action Center
- Watch CLSA’s Faces of California Biomedical Innovation Web Series
- View Upcoming CLSA events
- Meet the CLSA Board of Directors
About California Life Sciences Association (CLSA)
California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) is the state’s largest and most influential life sciences advocacy and business leadership organization. With offices in Sacramento, San Diego, South San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington DC, CLSA works closely with industry, government, academia and others to shape public policy, improve access to innovative technologies and grow California’s life sciences economy. CLSA serves biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics companies, research universities and institutes, investors and service providers throughout the Golden State. CLSA was founded in 2015 when the Bay Area Bioscience Association (BayBio) and the California Healthcare Institute (CHI) merged. Visit CLSA at www.califesciences.org, and follow us on Twitter @CALifeSciences, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Brex is transforming B2B payments by creating corporate cards, rewards, and travel programs that are tailored to specific industries. In 2018 Brex launched the first corporate card and rewards program specifically designed for startups. By rebuilding the credit card tech stack from the ground up, Brex is able to reimagine every aspect of corporate cards, including underwriting, transparency and approvals, to create a radically better experience for customers. Brex is backed by Y Combinator Continuity, Peter Thiel, Max Levchin and more and has raised $315M in equity and $100M in debt capital. The company’s headquarters are in San Francisco.