OREM, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fishbowl® provides Fishbowl® ShipExpress™ to integrate Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehouse with strong shipping services for providers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. It is a plugin built directly into the Fishbowl interface and eliminates the need for an ODBC connection, Endicia or another outside source.
The module makes it easy to provide more automation in shipping operations and includes:
- Shipping Rate Quotes – Using a product’s weight and dimensions, you can get shipping rate quotes from various shippers using a number of shipping methods.
- Shipping Labels – After you select a shipping method and carrier, you can print out the appropriate shipping labels to attach to the packages.
- Shipping insurance – If you are shipping particularly valuable items, you might consider purchasing shipping insurance via ShipExpress.
- Address Validation – During the shipping process, you can check a customer’s address and make sure it is a valid one or if it may have been entered incorrectly.
- USPS Commercial Plus Pricing – Get discounted shipping label prices with USPS Commercial Plus Pricing.
- Automatic refunds for Unused Labels – If you don’t wind up using a shipping label after you’ve paid for it; you will be automatically refunded its cost.
- No Monthly Integration Costs – Shipping solutions like ShipStation and Endicia require monthly fees to maintain, but ShipExpress is a more affordable option that offers essentially the same features at a lower price.
“Fishbowl ShipExpress is a key module in streamlining the shipping requirements for our Fishbowl Manufacturing and Warehouse customers,” said Kendrick Hair, Fishbowl vice-president of development. “It is easy to implement and provides additional automation to run their businesses.”
Fishbowl ShipExpress is available now for all Fishbowl Manufacturing and Fishbowl Warehousing customers.
About Fishbowl and Boxstorm
Based in Orem, Utah, Fishbowl is the No. 1 requested desktop manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks, and it is also a popular standalone solution for organizations or enterprises looking to track assets. www.fishbowlinventory.com
Boxstorm® Forever Free™ – a Fishbowl Solution – offers the first free online inventory management solution that integrates with QuickBooks Online for small to medium businesses. Boxstorm Forever Free helps eliminate manual processes and spreadsheets for inventory management. Boxstorm also comes in other more advanced versions as needed to continue automating processes for a business. www.boxstorm.com.