WAYZATA, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TCF National Bank (TCF Bank) and TCF Financial Corporation (TCF) (NYSE: TCF), announce the formation of TCF Capital Solutions, which brings together the resources of TCF Equipment Finance and Winthrop Resources Corporation to deliver deep lending and leasing expertise and financing solutions for the healthcare, industrial, specialty markets, and technology industries. TCF Capital Solutions customers will benefit from more than two decades of leadership in specialty financing solutions, even more focused client support, and a best-in-class service experience.
“The expertise and deep industry knowledge of our teams in TCF Capital Solutions, combined with the strong support of the financial resources of TCF Bank, differentiates us among leasing and financing providers,” said William S. Henak, executive vice president, Wholesale Banking for TCF. “Bringing together our equipment and technology finance businesses and serving our customers by industry will make it easier for our customers and they will benefit from our team’s knowledge and understanding of their business needs.”
"We have a strong focus on meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and this change is in direct response to our customers telling us what more we can do to help them grow their businesses," said Gary A. Peterson, chief executive officer of TCF Capital Solutions. "We are positioning our experts in the healthcare, industrial, specialty and technology industries to serve as a single point of contact to our customers and to innovate and deliver new products and services that address their evolving business needs."
TCF also announced the appointment of several executive leaders for TCF Capital Solutions:
- Richard J. Chenitz is named president and chief operating officer for TCF Capital Solutions;
- Paul L. Gendler is named executive vice president and managing director, Corporate Business Development and Capital Markets for TCF Capital Solutions; and
- Todd Watterson is named executive vice president and chief administrative and financial officer for TCF Capital Solutions.
TCF Capital Solutions will go to market with dedicated teams organized by industry expertise and specialty, with a focus on delivering financing solutions and services that help clients and customers accelerate their business goals. These business segments include:
- Healthcare Finance includes hospitals, health systems, physician and group practices, outpatient, homecare, medical device, pharma, biotech and other adjacent health care and life science segments.
- Industrial Finance serves construction, manufacturing, transportation, environmental and agriculture equipment financing.
- Specialty Finance provides specialized vehicle and equipment financing for specialized markets, including tow trucks, motor coaches, emergency vehicles, funeral coaches, shuttle buses, in addition to golf and franchise financing.
- Technology Finance provides financing of technology software and hardware as well as scalable data storage solutions for multiple industry segments.
- Capital Markets purchases lease and loan transactions from banks and leasing companies and other capital markets activities as well as leads the strategic development of new markets and products.
To learn more about TCF Capital Solutions, visit tcfcapitalsolutions.com.
TCF is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company. As of March 31, 2019, TCF had $24 billion in total assets and 312 bank branches in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada. For more information about TCF, visit tcfbank.com.
Click here to subscribe to news release email alerts for TCF Financial Corporation.