AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vyopta Incorporated, the leading developer of monitoring and analytics tools to optimize workplace collaboration, today announced deeper integration with Cisco collaboration products and workplace transformation initiatives.
Enterprises around the world are investing billions in initiatives to improve how they use technology and physical spaces to collaborate. Millions of meeting rooms and huddle spaces are being built, redesigned, and equipped with collaboration endpoints that support video, voice, content sharing, and capture data on room usage and people count. In addition, enterprises increasingly have hybrid collaboration environments with on-premise and cloud based collaboration and communication systems.
Vyopta provides Cisco customers with unparalleled telemetry and insights to improve performance, grow adoption, and optimize their collaboration and workplace transformation initiatives. Key capabilities include:
- Collaboration Performance Management (CPM): monitoring and analytics for Cisco video, voice, and messaging products.
- Cloud registered and on-premise endpoints monitoring to allow customers to optimize their hybrid collaboration environments.
- Room Insights: analytics to track room usage, reduce inefficient room bookings, and provide insights to reduce millions in wasted real estate costs.
- People count metrics from Room Kit Series endpoints and Webex boards and people presence from legacy endpoints to get deeper insights on actual room usage.
“Cisco is focused on delivering a superior experience for their collaboration customers,” said Joe Lohmeier, Vyopta’s VP of Sales. “We are excited to partner with Cisco on this mission. Our improved offerings will help our joint customers optimize their collaboration and accelerate adoption, typically by 44%.”
For more information, visit https://www.vyopta.com/.
You can also see our products in action at:
- Cisco Live in San Diego at the Collaboration Village in San Diego
- Infocomm in Orlando at the Cisco booth #3443
Vyopta is a leading provider of monitoring and analytics tools to optimize workplace collaboration. By monitoring conference room utilization and video, voice, and messaging technology from Cisco, Microsoft, Zoom, Poly, BlueJeans, Pexip, and more, Vyopta helps companies improve collaboration technology performance, reduce inefficient conference room usage, and lower costs. Our products are used in over 20 industries by the largest enterprises and managed service providers in the world including AstraZeneca, Wells Fargo, Stanford University, Shared Services Canada and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. To learn more, visit http://www.vyopta.com.